Edit: don't be like this when you buy your car (ST185 POWER)

Talk about your project car here

Postby furpo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:11 pm

theUNYTEDone wrote:
gt4tified wrote:
furpo wrote:no only timbuktu unfortunatly, if you do try to find the place you will hve to watch out as there are a few civil wars going on at the moment.

roger

So I'm guessing that the price just went up since labour would be scarce, since everyone's out fighting a war! Where do I get replacement drive belts for this? Is there a kevlar aftermarket version?

also interested in kevlar version.
what type of engine managment will i need?

no kevlar version, this is much too advance for simple materials like kevlar.

as for management, well to do it right (and there is no other way) you need a general manager, a staff manager, both of the previous will need assistant managers, and you will need a supervisor. in addition it is recomended that you also have a secratery for no other reason that asthetics.

roger
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
don't mind me, i always need help
furpo
Club Member

Postby YouLost » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:13 am

there is more idiotic talk here than in all jackass shows combined! I LOVE IT! put me down for one and i'll head for tibuktu this weekend. anyone want me to pick one up for them when i'm there? :twisted:
1992 ST- 184 (GT-S) with RC body conversion and RC engine swap.~~SOLD
YouLost
Club Member

Postby theUNYTEDone » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:38 am

YouLost wrote:there is more idiotic talk here than in all jackass shows combined! I LOVE IT! put me down for one and i'll head for tibuktu this weekend. anyone want me to pick one up for them when i'm there? :twisted:

+1. i've got weed wackers calling me out left and right. gotta put them in their place.
Nigel in Hawaii
From Hell and Back
theUNYTEDone
GTFour God

Postby gt4tified » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:48 am

^^Speaking of which.....my wife's complaining of her hairdryer of late...you think dem guys from timbuktu can custom build me a kit for it?
ST185 JDM GT-FOUR RC- "White Trash"
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8264/dynographsmallstretchedmu9.jpg[/img][/url]
gt4tified
GTFour God

Postby furpo » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:09 pm

we do not waste our time with such trivial things. if you are going to pop into the workshop you better not be a time waster or i will feed you to my cheeter.

roger
furpo
Club Member

Postby tw2 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:55 pm

Just out of interest does anyone know what this original thread starter eventually ended up doing? Do they have ~20 cars now all with twin turbo V8's?
Thomas, JDM 90 185, 06 350z
tw2
Established Member

Postby theUNYTEDone » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:13 am

tw2 wrote:Just out of interest does anyone know what this original thread starter eventually ended up doing? Do they have ~20 cars now all with twin turbo V8's?

he has a TT v10 all trac.
but his ego is so big, it creates wind resistance and so he is forced to run 22's on the 1/4mi
Nigel in Hawaii
From Hell and Back
theUNYTEDone
GTFour God

Postby gt4tified » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:06 am

theUNYTEDone wrote:
tw2 wrote:Just out of interest does anyone know what this original thread starter eventually ended up doing? Do they have ~20 cars now all with twin turbo V8's?

he has a TT v10 all trac.
but his ego is so big, it creates wind resistance and so he is forced to run 22's on the 1/4mi

ROFL....I'd be surprised if the timer actually read till 22 seconds!Bwahahaha!!!!

Furpo, don't underestimate my wife's hair...she says she wants it just like Shakira's so I'm guessing I'll prob. have to sell my gt4 for her to get that! I'm not wasting your or the guys in the *workshop* time...as a matter of fact, I'll need to do some CNC work....can I email the blueprints to you? They're written in fountain pen on two paper towels so I hope it doesn't rain a lot in timbuktu... :shrug:
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8264/dynographsmallstretchedmu9.jpg[/img][/url]
gt4tified
GTFour God

Postby furpo » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:00 pm

Google Search - Shakira bad hair day

roger
furpo
Club Member

Postby CelicaGT-SSport » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:19 am

you guys let this thread get to long lol. I started this thread a long time ago guys anyway i ended getting a 1991 alltrac but not going to mod it. When my business starts in 2009 I am thinking of buying a 1993 alltrac and doing that st205 thing. So catch me up on what you guys think about moding these cars...
always loved the Alltracs
CelicaGT-SSport
Club Member

Postby gt4tified » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:52 pm

Well hey, look who's back! welcome....as for those questions, if you want a serious answer, you'll have to start another thread because clearly you've seen where this one has gone - to timbuktu! :D
gt4tified
GTFour God

Previous

Return to My Project