Project Money Pit

Sifu

Probably for $100 w/o shipping. But I'm not sure yet. I got too many sales right now. Give me some time to think about it. I'm still wondering when Conrad is finishing his suspension bits...

mike325ci

those cusco pillow mounts / camber plates-- are they for both front and rear? man, i would like those, they look secks and they are probably the way to go instead of camber bolts... very nice indeed...

also, hey, i didn't even see you picked up a light blue aw11!!! my favorite color, duh. :) i think i have a buyer for my MR2, so it might be gone within the next few weeks... *sniff*

Sifu

Mike,
Yeah they all came w/ Cusco pillowball mounts. I was very happy indeed as there are only 2 in existence (Justin's V8 Alltrac apparently had 2, he sold one to Snowbird and then it has come to my possession). They are VERY beefy!

I've picked up 2 MR2's. The blue one has really stuck on me and I can't wait to find the time and space to start restoring her. I'll probably splurge on a machine press, some air tools and finally a large tool cabinet because my tools are everywhere.

Funny how I got to installing the header and exhaust on my tC (also got to rotate those tires and re-oil my filter)! It's so true Ripley. It's like a giant "MISSION COMPLETE!"

Sifu

Haven't updated in a while but I got my KO Racing turbo kit back. Turbo was re-shimmed, a Tial WG, DP and hoses. Now I've been thinking about a GT35R kit. No worries as this turbo is perfect for my MR2 1.5 project.

I've sold my old ChrisK intake to help purchase my white MR2. Now I've just purchased Wraith's ChrisK sidefeed intake and I'm waiting for that to arrive. I'll take pics but it may be a while since I've just sent the money today.

So close now... I'm almost there... I'm taking a dive with his sidefeed intake. I PRAY IT FITS!!!

Sifu

As promised.

Partial KO Kit w/ other Toyota goodies...
kit_sm.jpg

There are the bag~o~goodies, KO DP, t3/t4 manifold adapter, my turboz, Tial WG, MR2 Quaife quick steering ratio, 3 oil filters (that will fit my tC, MR2's and Alltrac), Axxis Ultimates for the tC (look how puny those rears are!).

I completely forgot to add the MT90 Redline and Toyota Pink fluids (man those were $$$). I also have purchased a local 1993 MR2 TRD LSD tranny for dirt cheap.

Almost done with the purchasing part. I've called ACPT for a quote on that CF driveshaft. Hopefully it won't break the bank. Soon I'll purchase an AEM EMS and custom fab the FMIC through them. As for my exhaust system I have no idea what I am going to do? Maybe I'll give KO another call and see what they can come up with.

Sifu

I just got the new ChrisK sidefeed intake manifold purchased from Wraith. Honestly I don't think it'll fit... No... IT WILL FIT!

It came with a 70mm BBK throttle body and he tossed in the side feed fuel rail which looks like it's been bored. It's also ceramic coated.

intake_sm.jpg

It certainly looks larger than the other one I had. I'll have to find my other intake manifold just to make sure.

intake_sm2.jpg

Velocity stacks too! Much nicer than the other design. This should help with low to mid range grunt. I'm wondering if the sidefeed will affect the airflow so I'm probably going to have someone flowtest this part for me. Maybe while I'm at it I'll toss on the stock, the other ChrisK and if someone is so kind enough an RMR for the testing.

Sifu

Sigh... My last post was in February... It's now August.

As of late I've been so busy with work so there's no time on the Alltrac. I got married on July 11th and ironically marriage was a lot like going out. No big changes and I'm happy for that.

There was the ACPT carbon driveshaft GB (I haven't even opened it up yet) and that's about it.

It might have to be pushed again next year... But what else is new? Just gives me more money to save up for it I suppose... :p

ST185pinjo

Congrats on the wedding m8.

But for crist sake, you have parts for at least 2 fast tracs.
Sell some of it and get the trac on the road. :D

Do you have a parts fetish? :lol:

Good luck.

Sifu

ST185pinjo":3u3zyyz6 said:
Congrats on the wedding m8.

But for crist sake, you have parts for at least 2 fast tracs.
Sell some of it and get the trac on the road. :D

Do you have a parts fetish? :lol:

Good luck.
Thanks... yeah I know... I'm like a girl who loves shoes...

cooler1.jpg

cooler2.jpg

cooler3.jpg

Just got it today... I'll probably put it on the MR2 build... :p
It looks like one of the supports has broken but that's easy to fix. There are barely any bent fins and it's still shiny. Looks to be a Blitz style BOV flange on it.

Also forgot to mention that I purchased TJDouble07's FMIC. I haven't even opened that up either...

Sifu

LOL... Update is that I'm broke. The car needs probably another $5gs to be where I'd be happy with it. I've put her on the backburner again and I'm working on both MR2s and my tC (hail damage).

We've gotten rid of our store because everyone else besides me wanted to get out of the business. I think they got tired of coming to work there but I always thought that was strange as I put in the most hours. Oh well, it's not fully my store...

So with my main income out of the picture I've decided that the 5 years working at the store 24/7 I would give this summer to myself to fix all my cars, do the back yard and work on my portfolio (planning to go back to school for another degree in 3D mech. drafting).

You would think I'd have more time but really I'm still struggling trying to juggle around that...

Sorry for everyone that's been keeping track of this post. It may be some time before something big happens. Money talks and this Pit is just asking too much... :cry: