Opperation Transformation: King of the 614

alwayzsidewayz

Hey mate nice car

Re the plans,

I am at a similar stage with mine, my goal is 280bhp plus.

I am going to try to keep the std ecu and AFm as long as possible.

With current mods, exhaust, d/p blitz sus and 1bar boost on a Hybrid CT26 I made this.
rollroad004-1.jpg

No det, but I am now on the limit with the std charge cooler set up.

I have got a new chargecooler FMIC set up going on, Water Inj and steel HG, along with an HKS EVC boost controller. If I can then go to 1.1bar I will see what I can get, going to have a play with fueling then.

Re the suspension, I totally agree these cars are a bit to soft to cope with 250bhp + with std set up. So I am fitting whiteline gear plus Kyb agx shox.

I have got an ST205 box to go in along with an OEM 205 clutch, so fingers crossed it should all work out.

I think you may be able to get close to 300bhp, but the costs really do start to go higher and higher as you get closer to that mark.

Hope this helps

Rich

gt4tified

Honestly, I think the stock fuel system may just support the 300 ponies, but the fast, effective and safe way to hit your target IMO would look like this:

1) GT2871R or similar turbo (CT27 just might give you it 2)
2) FMIC
3) Free air-flow (intake, exhaust)
4) SSAC or similar exhaust manifold
5) EMS (don't hard press urself to go with only 1 brand...there are many good, cheaper alternatives with apps for the 3sgte, eg, Microtech, SDS, EFI, Megasquirt)
6) GenIII 3sgte or 264deg. camshaft
7)Water Injection (optional, but recommended)
8) Boost controller