Project CMS

CMS-GT4

athousandleaves":a39nb3ax said:
CMS-GT4":a39nb3ax said:
I now have a bird in the garage. It flew in and rammed me while I was working, and I chased it around for a couple hours trying to guide it out. Its still in there somewhere, but I am not sure where.

I'm sorry but this sounds hillarious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know, I never found that $#$#$#!!@ bird.

CMS-GT4

My t3 top mounts should be here come next week but I am still waiting on their ball joint.
So while the front is apart I am working on misc projects. Old teins rust like crazy and chip paint.
I only have a few k on these and look how bad they are after 10 years. I am removing the rust and repainting them. I just don't want them to be ruined over the years. Luckily the rust is just on the surface.

10483410_655055841251998_411959918_n.jpg

Kmart is going out of business down the street from me so I bought out their octane booster just to make sure my fuel is closer to the correct spec. 93/94 octane is about the same as the require 98 RON. This boster was proven to raise 1 RON so its not bad for $3 a bottle.
10354398_810513382306330_2123051745_n.jpg

CMS-GT4

We do have 93 but that is right on the edge. From some of the other reading I did 94 is likely better suited for my engine. Plus I had been using BP all this time, which is on the lower end. I am going to hunt for some places near me for better gas.

CMS-GT4

Left is the repainted coilover and the right is the original. Time to clean it up and paint it to match.
The color is rustoleum Gloss Meadow Green.
924450_1497413120475749_796028891_n.jpg

CMS-GT4

There were a ton of cops out when we were doing it and didn't want to risk it. He'll be doing pulls in future vids. I am going to get the alltracs together for meets and autoxs, etc..

I posted in another thread about Riotfest that I'm going to. I'll be in Chicago sept 10-15 you should organize a meet then so I can attend ;)

CMS-GT4

There are a few there. Greg and Cid. They do car shows all the time. I have pics of their tracs in the car show video I posted a couple weeks back.