Project CMS

gt4tified

Any of these?:

Titanium grey
Chromoly silver
Nightfire Red (honda colour)
Barney purple
Bronze
Mistletoe green (as we're in the season)
Mustard :D

CMS-GT4

gt4tified":10sr4smt said:
Any of these?:

Titanium grey
Chromoly silver
Nightfire Red (honda colour)
Barney purple
Bronze
Mistletoe green (as we're in the season)
Mustard :D

Nope. :D

TEAMFaint

Whichever color you did decide to paint the car,
I`m super stoked for you friend.
This car has come so far, and I know paint was the one thing on the list
you need to finally get 100% satisfied with everything.
Last step my friend,
You did a fantastic job on this car. Truly a clean celica.
You are definitely an enthusiast =]

Cant wait to see her done.

CMS-GT4

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Still much to do once i get the paint done though. I just have to avoid obsessing about it. Its cold outside, so that might slow down what I can do to the car until I have more of my personal stuff caught up.

GT4times2

Still no answers?? I'm starting to think the car will remain bondo'ed. :p

No one got the right color??? :cry: :cry:

Porsche Lapis Blue? Ocean Blue?

Are you taking the engine out and stripping it entirely by the way?

CMS-GT4

I painted the engine bay black, because when I did the motor swap I had no idea, much like all of you, what color it was going to be.

Oh, and no to those colors.

CMS-GT4

I am trying to decide on a gauge to monitor my car. I was looking at EGT but I mostly just want to make sure I am not running lean or anything. I might see if a local has a wideband they might let me barrow so I can get some intial readings and make sure I am content with how everything is running before turning up the boost.

I have quite a list of things to sort out once the car is back. I need to put the interior back in. Before I can put in the dash, I need to wire up the new radio, the AC system and boost controller. I think I am going to wire up the water level sensor on the AC just because if some reason I ever got a leak in the system I would rather the car told me. As of right now, I check the water levels before I ever go for a drive. I also need to put in new door speakers.

I guess those are the priority items for now. After that, I want to do my brakes, then place some sound proofing in the trunk and make a flat fiber glass panel so I can have a normal storage area back there. I may even put a new like the 350z has back there.

CMS-GT4

Today's hint:
I was looking at a thread on this forum and it made me realize that maybe a few people on this site in addition to the ones I speculated before, have seen this company's flagship in person. At least one other popular forum member has anyway. And it was fairly recent.

Edit: I told my wife how I had been riddling you guys, and about some of my hints etc. She was not amused. She says I am just a big jerk.

GT4times2

I'm amused, the Mrs isn't....She thinks I've been talking to myself more since this riddle started.

I have a feeling...if I were to win the contest, she'd end up with the T-shirt too :p ...so that hot pink might work for the both of us... :lol:

CMS-GT4

Don't worry about the pink. I don't allow a hot pink anything into my home. I have a deep hatred for the color. Still no idea what the shirt will be. I plan on printing a lot once school is out, so I am sure it would be something awesome.

I still do not think anyone is going to figure it out. And I have not just placed my hints in this thread. I have subtly spread my hints scattered across the forum. Some more direct hints than one might expect. :evil: