Project CMS

CMS-GT4

And I learn that the new tires no longer clear the fenders well enough. So I will be going with a smaller rear spacer, and possibly a small spacer on the front.

CMS-GT4

Scrap Metal":139j9wbj said:
Hey thanks for the honest review on the ebay exhaust!

No problem. I try not to have any bias in my reviews.

Finally an update video. I had to put new spacers.
https://youtu.be/SfbJnsGo24w

13256772_953828744732989_106399652_n.jpg

13113848_266926736991241_1190538602_n.jpg

CMS-GT4

Thanks. Use makes them dirty, so that means we are not using ours enough. I do hope to be using it more this summer though. I got a couple of projects coming up, then I am done for a while. My next project is to figure out how to adapt some anti rattle clips to my calipers.

CMS-GT4

Been busy lately. This last week I added LEDS to the back and new Tails and vented corner lenses. I tried doing some stuff to my center trim in the back, but I only made it worse. I am likely just going to paint it gloss black. I didn't care for the results of the night shades.

I also pulled all the wiring I added the past decade and made a new loom and once my new dist block gets here I'll finish up the dash.

I haven't been doing as many videos this year because of all going on, but I have added an IG just for the car and update there frequently.
@cmsgt4

13734411_881067328664450_2017275709_n.jpg

underscore

Being Canadian has desensitized me to a lot of imports. R32 Skylines are really common here, and off the top of my head at least 7 of my friends have owned GTRs (some still do). I'd love to see more pics of the Cosmo though.

GT4times2

underscore":3eudvaeh said:
Being Canadian has desensitized me to a lot of imports. R32 Skylines are really common here, and off the top of my head at least 7 of my friends have owned GTRs (some still do). I'd love to see more pics of the Cosmo though.

Same here. They've been down here (Florida) for quite some time. Even before being DOT/EPA legal. I've seen and driven both the R32 and Cosmo. Totally different cars, yet both interesting. Loving the ST185. Paint's holding up really well. You guys in Canada are super lucky. You get 10 years before us to enjoy the goods from Japan. Thank your government. :p