Project CMS

CMS-GT4

I already have one. Thanks.

I just need to figure out if I am supposed to cut the RCA looking plugs off and splice them to the radio harness I bought.

WarTowels

No... I wouldn't do that.

Your deck doesn't have RCA's?

You may want to consider using the non system 10 harness. That will get you all the speakers except the doors. It will also let you take the amp out.

-Towels

CMS-GT4

I will have to check again. I don't remember seeing RCAs behind the dash. I have system 10 in a 92. So who knows if they changed it or not. I will check the BGB.

CMS-GT4

Still waiting on the car. I doubt it will be ready for the meet.

I went to pull a part today. They did not have what I was looking for but I got the vents covers from a 92 gt. I am going to compare them to the side vents on the RC bumper. If they fit, they will likely be my first project for making brake duct vents for my bumper.

CMS-GT4

The painter got back with me. He said the reason he took so long is mostly cause he wanted to buy my car. He offered me a price that I could not pass up. The paint issue wasn't a big problem to him, since he can paint it himself at cost. So, it looks like after all this time this project is out of my hair and I can focus on my art and career. I am going to put some of the money into the Z, I found a used vortech for 3500 and a local got 400 whp out of his.

I'll stick around though. I may even buy another alltrac down the road, or try and get a 205 imported at another time from Canada. Thanks for everyone's help and support on the project. I just felt it was time to let go. I just give too much time to it.

CMS-GT4

I am surprised more people are LOL'ing at me for giving up and selling the car then being upset.

Oh well. I'll miss you guys too...

concealer404

I don't care if you sold it or not, you're still catching a ride with me around the Dragon. I just want video of you getting your teeth shook out of your head.

CMS-GT4

concealer404":yw3ws8lg said:
I don't care if you sold it or not, you're still catching a ride with me around the Dragon. I just want video of you getting your teeth shook out of your head.

I sold the dragon too. To some nice chaps from over the pond. Sorry.