Project CMS

CMS-GT4

I just got back from looking at the car color I was going to pick, in the flesh today. Very different experience compared to what I saw in pics.

No real updates though. I have been researching the whole brake thing again.

CMS-GT4

I doubt the celica will be done for the Dragon meet. I have just learned my painter has been detained in sweeden with swine flu...
They won't let him leave till he has a clean bill of health... so I doubt that will be in time.

In other news, I have been doing a little research on Rav4 hubs and I scored a new oem brake master cylinder for $1 on ebay.

I figure it would be good to change out once I do my brakes considering mine has 130k on it.

Still sorting out the brakes, but I am not in a hurry since I will be waiting if I change my bolt pattern or not.

Mostly working on school, job, art, business and marriage. Life stays busy.

Nitro_Alltrac

Man, great score on that master cylinder! You can't beat that price!

Sorry to hear about the paint job progress. Hopefully though it will be ready by spring!

CMS-GT4

Yeah, so I am trying to find out the status of my car. Lat time I heard from my painter he was quarantined in Europe with swine flu. He has had no forum activity since, and no one has heard from him.

Worst case scenario is he died from swine flu. Hopefully he didn't but I got to find proof that he is still around cause he hasn't responded to any text, email, IM, or phone.

If I do not hear from him by December, I will have to go collect my car some how. Lets hope this all sorts out.

Terracar

CMS I think it is time to face cold hard facts....

Your painter shipped your car over to Europe, went on a wild apeshyte ride with your car, got into a high speed pursuit with the police of at least 6 different countries, got busted, and is now sitting in some prison cell in Siberia where he will be for the next 15 years for the crimes commited.

Your car is now being daily driven by the warden of said prison.

Sorry you might want to start court preceedings now.

-Terracar

CMS-GT4

So I finally heard back from him. I don't know much other than I he will be back in town next week and will be meeting with me to paint my car. Stay tuned.

CMS-GT4

Just heard from the painter. Paint is being mixed Friday, and it gets sprayed this weekend. I am supposed to meet with him tomorrow night.