Project CMS

GT4times2

CMS-GT4":37xf287h said:
Hot or cold? I will never tell.

EDIT: Today's hint. I have never mentioned this color in anything of this forum. So that will save you time for trying to search my previous posts. I already checked. :D

I thought of doing that, but the amount of posts you have...I'd have to take time off to read them all. :p

I'm sticking with Porsche. They came in 4cyl and 6 cyl configurations (944, Boxster) and iirc the Carrera GT is an exotic.......so........ :smokes:

CMS-GT4

Well I for one know Porsche is not a paint color, so keep trying. :evil:

Oh, and you might want to work faster, cause other people are PM'ing me with some interesting guesses as well.

GT4times2

CMS-GT4":xjyq4njk said:
Well I for one know Porsche is not a paint color, so keep trying. :evil:

LMAO....I'm close....We're talking about a Porsche color though?!.... :lol:

I'm close....I can smell the fresh cotton scent already.....What color will my t-shirt be again? :p

Glasurit paint...?? I know a body man that does mostly Porsches, and he uses Glasurit quite a bit....am I hot or cold?

CMS-GT4

I have never heard the term Glasurit paint.

And shirt color will TBD. It all based on what design I am working on at the time. Lets hope I don't have any hot pink laying around, for who ever manages to get the color right.
But I have not heard any correct answers yet, so I may not be printing anything.
:p

GT4times2

CMS-GT4":291vnxk3 said:
I have never heard the term Glasurit paint.

And shirt color will TBD. It all based on what design I am working on at the time. Lets hope I don't have any hot pink laying around, for who ever manages to get the color right.
But I have not heard any correct answers yet, so I may not be printing anything.
:p

I know you're kidding....but in case you weren't here's some info on Glasurit.

http://www.glasurit.com/

Any of these blues?

http://rides.webshots.com/album/15218966ZaVamNrfij

Is it the blue on the RUF Porsche?

http://www.porscheperfect.com/2009/04/0 ... he-tuners/

Hot pink??? :shock:

CMS-GT4

No to all that. Though I learned a little bit. One of those blues looks like a PS I did.

And I know you would rock out a hot pink alltrac shirt. Popp'ed collar and leanin' to the right.

GT4times2

CMS-GT4":1d6wzf59 said:
No to all that. Though I learned a little bit. One of those blues looks like a PS I did.

And I know you would rock out a hot pink alltrac shirt. Popp'ed collar and leanin' to the right.

ROFLMAO... :lol: :cry: :lol:

I guess----> Back to the drawing board of colors....

(It's got to be VW)....the new Scirocco.....or the Subaru WRX 22B blue..

CMS-GT4

Does suby have a flagship with an engine w/ larger than 6cylinders? However, there is something about subaru that might put you on the right path.

GT4times2

CMS-GT4":1g4i5xcj said:
Does suby have a flagship with an engine w/ larger than 6cylinders? However, there is something about subaru that might put you on the right path.

Yes, that's right.... :doh: Ooops :oops:

About Suby: Rally Racing. Prodrive. Horizontally opposed motors --> which makes me think, Porsche is still in the mix, somehow.

turbo4wd

i know the company.. i just have to think about the color.. :smokes:

and the crazy thing is.. it may be a color that I myself was considering just recently - but I've decided to go a different route..

CMS-GT4

Good luck. I think I am going to go call the painter and have him get different paint. You guys are making me nervous.

I still don't think you guys know it yet. :smokes:

Landon

haha! this has turned into just a hilarious read. i like that blue porsche. you should do a photoshop of that color on one of our cars. i know you're a super photoshopper, lol. or this green one. i love this color. lol. on that car at least. wish i could mess around with ps. i need to learn.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3217308
i'm super curious..

CMS-GT4

If you went and looked at the thread I created about picking paint, you could see a wide array of colors on st185s. No time to PS now. In the midst of finals. Just enough time to come on here and taunt people with my riddle.

CMS-GT4

In other news, as my car is being painted xxxxxx color I learned that toydiy.com was forced by Toyota to remove their images, which sucks cause I am trying to order stuff to go with my paint.

Oops. Did I just leave a clue or am I just sending you all deeper into the rabbit hole.

CMS-GT4

GT4times2":3nvcfkdn said:
llAbout Suby: Rally Racing. Prodrive. Horizontally opposed motors --> which makes me think, Porsche is still in the mix, somehow.

You know. You have an interesting point. Suby does have a lot in common with Porsche. However, there are other companies with things in common as well. Toyota owns the major stock in Subaru's parent company which they bought from GM who made a Saab with an Imprezza.

So I guess that just complicates things further. :shrug: