Project CMS

Landon

CMS-GT4":3omnew5a said:
In other news, I learned that toydiy.com was forced by Toyota to remove their images

that does suck! why the hell did they do that? its not like any dealerships i deal with can help me find any part numbers. man thats dumb. :shoots: this thread will keep me happy though.

CMS-GT4

Alright, I ordered all my bits from 1st Toyota today. I wanted to replace all the black plastic trim around the side windows, but it is just not in my budget right now, so I will likely look for that stuff down the road.

For now, I am getting a replacement center bezel, tweeter cover, and molding for the windshield and rear hatch. I also ordered the bracket that goes under the body for connecting the exhaust and a set of Turbo supra pads for my st205 calipers.

CMS-GT4

Looks like other than people emailing my PS3, everyone has given up. That's OK, you still got time to think about it. I doubt the car will be ready for at least another week and half at the soonest. So sleep on it. Maybe it will come to you in a dream.

Until then I will be ordering parts for my car, and trying to get through finals while registering for my next school and trying to get our next game out the door.

alltracshoak

hahaha
ill just wait to see the finish product.it'll be nice to see a different color on a trac so im patiently waiting

CMS-GT4

Its different, but I think everyone suspects it is drastically different. I have seen Celicas in the hues of the entire rainbow. Maybe everyone is looking too far away from the idea when I said, "There is not another alltrac or possibly celica with this color." You may have seen similar colors on Celicas, but its this specific version of a color you have not seen. That is the hint for the day. And maybe the next day too. I'll be neck deep in finals tomorrow.

CMS-GT4

No I am not. I have seen a st185 in that blue, and I am not a huge fan of it, though that 185 had headlight conversion and no rear spoiler. It was ok, but I was not feeling that color.

Edit: Just for reference here is a list of OEM colors for the 18x series.

Super White 2 040
Silver Metallic Clearcoat (Cladding Color) 181
Bluish Gray Metallic Clearcoat 182
Black 202
Super Red 3E5
Red Pearl Clearcoat 3H4
Wine Red Pearl Clearcoat 3J8
Beige Pearl Clearcoat 4J1
Dark Turquoise Metallic Clearcoat 742
Turquoise Pearl Clearcoat 746
Medium Turquoise Metallic Clearcoat 749
Light Blue Pearl Metallic Clearcoat 8G2
Light Blue Metallic Clearcoat 8G6
Dark Blue Pearl Clearcoat 8J1
Gold
There may be more than this.

Custom colors I have seen off the top of my head:
Flat black, various silvers, custom reds, lime green, primer, yellow, various oranges, blues, pink...

I am sure there are more, but out of all the ones I have ever seen, I have not seen this paint code used.

CMS-GT4

BLOWNTACO":1css80k1 said:
I'll take one stab while I am at work...how Mercedes Alabaster White?
Nope. If I was to do white, it would have either been BMW Alpine white, or Super White from Toyota. I did consider PPW from nissan, but I did not think it would suite my car.

DeeCee":1css80k1 said:
My vote is for silver.. :lol:
Or you could vote for blue, or red or white or any other color and they would all be wrong, cause like your vote they are not a specific color name. :p

I am pretty sure I have typed the color code and/or name on this forum after all. I do have a lot of posts though, and would not expect someone to read them all, but maybe one could type the name of the color in the search field and me as the author and see if the color name you are guessing might be right.
But, that will likely not work, so I would not waste my time. :smokes:

CMS-GT4

No, but I think I know the color your talking about. I have seen one in person. Its a color change paint right for a super rare Mustang, right?