Project CMS

CMS-GT4

I will likely keep it as a backup. If something happened to the bumper was discontinued then I got a backup.

CMS-GT4

Cool, I will keep you posted. Alltrac is going to be slower than I thought. Spent all day moving our stuff in. It's going to take me this week to setup the office and maybe the rest of the month sorting out my new studio. I need to get the alltrac registered so I can start testing it out.

CMS-GT4

Its in the garage now. I'l have room for my other cars as I clean and organize. The Z will be back on the 23rd. I will lower it back to normal height once I start working on it again.

87403738.jpg

CMS-GT4

So I have read up on all the widebands everyone posted, and for ease of use I think I am going to go with AEM. Seems it is fairly plug and play. Now on that note I do not really want to run the wideband all the time. I am mostly using it for tuning and doing routine checks. So I am leaning towards the gaugeless system aem offers. Even if I get the system that installs in the car, I would likely just unhook the o2 sensor and plug the bung for the sake not having to replace the sensor every year. So I will be getting this as a tool and not so much of a system monitor. As long as I can find monitoring software for free.
I think the only way I would keep the sensor in all the time is if I could make it operate as the engines o2 sensor. I am using the stock ecu so this will likely not be an option.

http://www.aemelectronics.com/wideband- ... roller-36/

CMS-GT4

I do not know from experience, but I had read enough posts in other forums when doing my research to believe they might be.
To the contrary, this was posted in the innovate forums. So it may just depend on your tune on how long they last. I know I will likely run a little rich since that is what toyota ecus do. So, I am unsure how long a sensor would last if left in there.

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/foru ... php?t=2918

CMS-GT4

Made a little progress today. Cleaned up the garage some. I can now fit two cars, but I am going to keep the alltrac in the middle till I find the rest of my bike rack, and move the last piece of equipment down to the print shop. Likely buying a mower today so I can partake in what the rest of the country does.... :cry:

14802314.jpg

69543025.jpg

toayoztan

Nice, looks like the garage is pretty wide.

As for the lawnmower, it's one place you DON'T want to cut corners on when finding a good one. It can make mowing a breeze or a living hell :D

Bryan

phattyduck

I got over mowing after a year or so... and pay somebody to do it now. :D

It is totally awesome to come home to a freshly mowed lawn!

-Charlie