Should this section be public?

Should the project section be made public?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't Care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alltrac.net

I originally made this section only viewable to registered members. I figured it would be a less noisy area for registered members to see their all tracs.

I wanted to avoid a public area, where people would see the post, then register JUST to reply with a statement like "cool".

However, if you think that the section should be public, I'll gladly change it. Vote in the poll

theUNYTEDone

i vote no!!!
its not hard for people to become members, and as the vast majority of us have cars that are projects, i don't feel that the public is worthy of access to vital information...there's plenty for guests to feast their eyes on already.

its like our reserve forces...the top secret laboratory where there's lots of HP bubbling in the cauldron that is the project section... :evil: :p

tjdouble07

theUNYTEDone":d8ofw68f said:
i vote no!!!
its not hard for people to become members, and as the vast majority of us have cars that are projects, i don't feel that the public is worthy of access to vital information...there's plenty for guests to feast their eyes on already.

its like our reserve forces...the top secret laboratory where there's lots of HP bubbling in the cauldron that is the project section... :evil: :p

Top secret laboratory? LMAO!!! :lol: :p

:D

I do agree though. Private is probably better. It's just a PITA when I want to check this section at work, because they have the log in blocked (I work for the government) so I can only view alltrac.net publicly, and have to log in using my cell phone's internet... Love reading the forums on a 2"x2.5" screen. :roll: No biggy though. I could always wait till I got home if I had to.

alltrac.net

I'm not talking about the forum itself being public. I mean just the "my project" section.

It doesn't matter to me much either way.