project alltracst185 update! 6/15/14 rust is gone!!! :)

BADNEWS

Did you find a tranny bracket yet? I may have one. Have to look. I would give it like a 15% chance I still have my extra one.

alltracst185

rm2932":2s3fxu5j said:
Did you find a tranny bracket yet? I may have one. Have to look. I would give it like a 15% chance I still have my extra one.
No, i have not found one yet. If you have one and want to sell it to me let me know as i need this A.S.A.P to keep the build going steady.

BADNEWS

I looked and sorry don't have one.

You need part 12325A right?
FullImage.aspx
http://www.utoyot8.com/Picture.aspx...901800&ppInfo=(8910-++++)3SGTE&ccode=&ppName=

alltracst185

So with my tranny mount bracket and Phenolic spacer on the way i can get my engine back in the bay for this weekend :D

My hoses from hell came in today.
001-3.jpg

Should have some pics of the jewel in her final resting place this weekend.

alltracst185

Got my engine in yesterday! :D Still waiting on my K.O phenolic spacer and some parts from Toyota. Now i just have some plumbing and wiring to do and hopfully she fires up. :wink: I don't know why in the pics the powdercoat looks Blue when in person it's really Purple :shrug:

005-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

Just mocking up the RMR mani
008-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

alltracst185

Droptop93":1ri5aq9o said:
Looks good! Is that timing cover custom? I like it.

Any reason for sticking with the center tb? Vs a side feed?
Thanks! The timing cover is a Zaklee co product and can be had at www.Zakleecorp.com. I had this timing cover put into production over a year ago. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33300 The RMR mani is a pretty rare intake mani and i got it and the 70mm BBK throttle body together for a great deal :wink:

Droptop93

Good deal.! I though the intake mani was a custom homemade item. Very cool regardless.

Is the timing cover only for gen2 or will it work on a gen 3 also?

alltracst185

Droptop93":3bjql53s said:
Good deal.! I though the intake mani was a custom homemade item. Very cool regardless.

Is the timing cover only for gen2 or will it work on a gen 3 also?
Only gen2 at the moment but he is thinking about a gen3 soon :wink: The mold for these to be made is 10k!

alltracst185

LegacyofDan":yydmbyz3 said:
Looks great man! Looks oh soo soo soooo clean! Love it!
I look forward to seeing it one days soon :)
Thanks Dan, I/we should deff plan a meet this year...i need to meet some other All-Trac addicts...everyone i know thinks i'm crazy for spending so much money on a 20+ year old car :twisted: :lol: