bodywork.jpg4.jpg

bodywork.jpg3.jpg

bodywork2.jpg

bodywork.jpg

update 10/12/07

rim.jpg
:D

alltracshoak

currently, im still running the stock ct26 with just intake,fmic,act 6 puck,3'' turbo back exhaust system. im slowly making progress little by little..since it's like my first car (even though it's my 2nd) which im new into modding but i've been in the boards for long enough
currently, i am getitng the car sanded..fix some minor dings and dents..respray it with either dark charcoal grey or back to black..my main concern right now is trying to get the car to come out with a good paint job.btw, im going to be doing this all by myself

future mods:
sportmax 050
upgrade brake lines
CS hood
teins SS or dms suspension?
torsen rear
SB46 or 50 kit/injectors/pump
twin disc clutch kit
ems
built engine

smog7

your car is looking good! It seems like you have done alot to the blk car in the time you have had it. We have to have a meet!

alltracshoak

we have to have a meet but not anytime soon..maybe after i finish painting my whole car then we can have a meet !

ZTrac

It's looking good with that hood man. Been, what, 3 months almost since I saw it....at like 2 in the morning on my way back from LA!

And yeah, I'm back on the boards now too.

And yeah, I'm back on working on my Alltrac too! Oh god, what a horror story there...

alltracshoak

ZTrac":2qywaegi said:
It's looking good with that hood man. Been, what, 3 months almost since I saw it....at like 2 in the morning on my way back from LA!

And yeah, I'm back on the boards now too.

And yeah, I'm back on working on my Alltrac too! Oh god, what a horror story there...
hey, mr2 meet tomorrow..see if you want to go? its in modesto

lumbercis

I'd wouldn't recommend the TEIN SS. See my thread on Bilstein suspension for why. I think their main selling point is that they are pretty cheap for a coilover.

J.

alltracshoak

lumbercis":31r7aklf said:
I'd wouldn't recommend the TEIN SS. See my thread on Bilstein suspension for why. I think their main selling point is that they are pretty cheap for a coilover.

J.

how would you acquire a set unless it pops out of the blues...maybe DMS?

smog7

lumbercis":v313b0zg said:
I'd wouldn't recommend the TEIN SS. See my thread on Bilstein suspension for why. I think their main selling point is that they are pretty cheap for a coilover. J.

$1200 is cheap? I must be freaken pooooor

Tazka

Your car is nice, very much the way im planning to go with mine. BTW. Where do you get CS bumpers from? Just from a retailer, or from junkyard?

alltracshoak

Tazka":2vojkkai said:
Your car is nice, very much the way im planning to go with mine. BTW. Where do you get CS bumpers from? Just from a retailer, or from junkyard?

from toyota dealer..

...stay tune, im trying to get it painted before the end of this year..body work is an on going project which takes time if you want the best out of it

alltracshoak

update
10/14/07

rimjpg2.jpg

rimjpg3.jpg

rimjpg4.jpg

rimjpg5.jpg

now its ready to go off road :D
j/k..tire size is 245/45/17s
rear need a 5mm spacers..thread barely bolt to it..
extended wheel studs are on their way with a set of lug nuts :|