My $200 ST185 *UPDATED* but nothing extraordinary

ulis_m86

a spark plug? you had no bolts at all?
well maybe you can wire up the plug and finish burning any unburnt fuel lol. :twisted:

$200GT-4

All my 14mm bolts are boat anchors. Pick your poison, but that comment has already been made. I've leaned out the AFM at least 6 clicks already and I may go more. I unplugged the stock O2 sensor so I can monitor what's actually happening. I had it damn near on the money up to almost 3k (and pig rich thereafter) until I discovered I was still pulling 15% in that region in the low throttle map of the SAFCII so I zeroed that out and I'm still leaning this thing out. After I get the AFM as lean as I can I'll cut fuel up top with my 5 knobber SAFC that I need to get installed. I can see the scratches on the clock spring ring gear deal and it's retarded how rich this thing was when I got it. As if stock fuel wasn't enough alreadyl. :shoots:

Terracar

ulis_m86":32hr9dnu said:
a spark plug? you had no bolts at all?
well maybe you can wire up the plug and finish burning any unburnt fuel lol. :twisted:

You run with what you got - don't see any problem in that. Perhaps just personal preference. :shrug:

-terracar

$200GT-4

Just finished the AFM tune. I leaned the clockspring as far as I could without killing low end driveability. I ended up closing the bypass screw completely and leaning the clock spring until I couldn't go any more without causing bogging and excessively lean AFR's. 1 click richer from where I am now would actually be perfect for low end. The currently installed WB has a bad sensor, so once the turbo spools it goes bonkers. I just borrowed one tonight so now I'll throw an SAFC tune on it and see what it feels like running 11.XX:1 WOT instead of the 9's and 10's that it's probably still running. I also got an N/A hood installed as the other had been involved in the wreck so it didn't line up correctly with the fenders and headlights. I really don't know what to do with myself, this thing is starting to look pretty clean and it's pulling a lot better than it ever has. Why oh why do I have to move?! :shoots: If I was here for another year or 2 I'd install the CT20B that I have right now and get pull clean to 7k. Such is life, the Air Force giveth and the Air Force taketh away.