Switch to full style
Talk about your project car here
Post a reply

Re: My "Nothing Crazy" Project (Picture Dump Page 14)

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Amazing! :notworthy:
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Nice!! Now to bring it out to the ogopogo this summer! :)
Noticed Sean doing your PDR , haha his t shirt caught my eye

Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Thanks guys. And yes, I will for sure have to make it out this year. I've missed the last few years. This time there should be no excuse! And yes, haha, that was Sean. That guys does such amazing work - so much so that I now have a set of wide body fenders sitting in my basement that I won't need to use after he salvaged the one on the car.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:01 pm

Love it man! Can't wait to see it come to life.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:54 am

THIS TURBO IS AMAZING!!! I had no idea that a turbo that could flow this much air would be so usable on the street. It starts to build boost at 1500 rpm. 3 psi roughly at 2000 rpm, 6 psi at 2500 rpm and from 2500-3000 it really starts to find its happy spot. 3000 rpm onward it will hit max boost within a second of hitting the throttle. It has a very safe street tune for break in purposes right now and we have been blessed with very unseasonal-like weather so I'm trying to put on some good miles while the roads are bare and the temps are above freezing. The usable torque on this engine with this turbo is shocking. In my opinion this is the best turbo for a street driven car. My God I still can't get over how smooth the power delivery is and how much more power/torque there is waaaaay down in the rev range. No longer do I need 4K+ rpm to get any thrust to overtake someone. If anyone is looking for a great turbo with good breathing room for a decent peak whp, but with a fat and usable area under the curve, then this is the turbo for you! Time to go for a cruise before bed!!

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:14 am

Great to see you excited!

Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:57 am

That's great to hear such a review, I've had an EFR in my wish list for some time now and this sure helps motivate.
Post a reply