Celicatuner92's AWD Assassin

Celicatuner92

ok i decided to make a topic for my car. nothing special just a big dream that i hope to complete.
CAR: 1990 USDM ST185, Gen 2 JDM motor
stock USDM ECU with HKS VPC/GCC, supra TT 550cc injectors and fuel pump, HKS FCD, PTE GT3076R turbo :D , Ats manifold adaptor, Turbosmart MBC, Tial 38mm external wastegate (vented to atmosphere), HKS BOV, modified bayareaat FMIC kit, ST205 transmission, exedy clutch, fidanza aluminium flywheel, 92-93 twm short throw, supra weighted shift knob, autozone steering wheel and adaptor, ball bearing shift kit, 3" DP and midpipe when i put it on :evil: ,

There is probably more i just cant rember it right now.

Pics
pictures161.jpg

pictures164.jpg

S3010384.jpg

S3010383.jpg

S3010381.jpg

JonnyandTTspics125.jpg

2.jpg

pictures122.jpg

this is how i made the 92-93 twm Work on a 90
pictures119.jpg

i ran a best of 13.78 on 4 year old allseason tires and 16psi with open dp.
timeslip.jpg

alltracvshalftrac.jpg

Tippo

Awesome! I'm glad to see somebody use a All-Trac the way it was meant! Keep her tidy though.

smog7

any pictures of the visor on the car? where did you get it from? what does the mounting hardware consist of?

Celicatuner92

i dont have any pics of it on the car yet because im gettin it ready for paint. its not the JDM visor so the mounting is double sided sticky tape. i actually bought it from hotrodhendrix who as we know got his car from highway, who got it from ebay australia so i have no clue where it originaly came from :shrug:

Celicatuner92

sorry for the lack of updates people but i have been spending more time working on the car rather than talking about it. here are some update pics.

SANY0277.jpg

SANY0283.jpg

SANY0296-1.jpg

SANY0294-1.jpg

SANY0267.jpg

Celicatuner92

well i had it up and running all week but on friday i ran into some problems. i decided to take the car out and see if it was stable enough to make the trip to the speed source open house but i managed to fry my starter and my timing jumped 4 or five teeth. so now i am back to having a very large garage ornament. :cry:

On other notes i managed to crack the monster tube manifold in 2 places, i am now using 2 pusher fans, that seem to be working great, and the msd wires from KO preformed well while i got to drive it.

Celicatuner92

well figured i would show everyone the cancer found and what happened to my last motor so enjoy.
SANY0442.jpg

SANY0443.jpg

SANY0444.jpg

SANY0445.jpg

SANY0446.jpg

SANY0447.jpg

SANY0448.jpg

SANY0449.jpg

SANY0451.jpg

i am saving to buy a welder and some sheet metal to repair it. i am also working on rebuilding a motor and i said screw it and decided to go all out and build the motor to be a beast, why not :shrug:
so here is my list,

Bottom end

wiseco 9:1 pistons
eagle h beam rods
arp rod bolts
arp main studs
clivete (spelling) bearings

Head

ferra 1+ valves
ferra valves and retainers
HKS 272 cams
port and polish
shimless conversion

Others

speedsource top feed fuel rail
RC 850cc injectors for now
intake manifold (not sure if i want to make my own or buy)
hydra nemis ems from mr controls
aem wideband o2
oil temp, water temp, oil psi, and egt gauges
clutch masters 6 puck clutch with heavy duty pp

sure theres more that i will add as i go along and of course this is all on top of my current mods. well let me know what you think and i am more than will to take advice so throw it at me.