Project Autobot

Autobot

Just waiting on a Whiteline Rear Adjustable Swaybar from BoostedBlueToyotas.
IMG_0767.jpg

Autobot

Dropped off the coilovers to the shop. He's gonna sandblast them and color match paint them. The interior is apparently in pieces and the battery relocation to the trunk is being rerouted. I will most likely not see my car this year as I do not have any remaining trips planned. It takes me roughly 7 hours just to drive down and check on it. :doh:

Einst3in

man im really amazed with the amount of time thats past on your build. You sir are a very patient man and im sorry that its taken so long for you to get your car back. Hopefully it will be soon though because when you get it back with all those parts on it, it should be a sweeeet car. Good luck :D

Autobot

Thanks for the compliments. :) Got the rear swaybar last week, needs a bit of cleaning up but it's in good shape. I found from an MR2OC thread that BoostedBlueToyotas had an Unorthodox pulley he forgot to post on his All-Trac parts FS thread so I bought that from him. He also threw in 3 Toyota oil filters and autometer mechanical EGT and oil pressure gauges.

athousandleaves

Autobot":1o3a6jgk said:
I installed the JDM rain guards:

DSCN0069.jpg

Think you could get me the part number for those?
Or maybe let me know where you acquired them from?

Pretty please!

ps.

I cant believe what you've been through with your car!
I'm glad to see you persevered and kept it (sorta) on the road!
The RC hood/bumper look amazing.

Autobot

I bought the rain guards through RHDjapan.com
Unfortunately, I think they are now discontinued and no longer available through that site.

Autobot

It's been over 2 months since I requested a refund from 935 Motorsports and still nothing yet. In fact, it took me 2 months to get in the SS brake lines that were "in stock" after placing 30-40 phone calls to Robert.

Autobot

Spoke with Jon today. The interior is put back together and the battery trunk relocation has been rerouted. He received the pulley, gauges and oil filters from BoostedBlueToyotas yesterday.

Autobot

Robert is supposed to send a refund to me once his Paypal is in order. Hopefully this doesn't take much longer. Bought myself some Christmas goodies for the car. Waiting on some Eagle H Beam Rods, Kelford Gen 2 258 cams & ATS Cam Gears‏. All these parts are new in box. :D

redGT4

Interesting shape on the pistons. Are you going for a stock compression ratio or something a tad lower?