Project Autobot

Autobot

I'm contemplating modifying the stock wing or putting my old Supra-style spoiler on. Thoughts?

l_451444f511cbc3160e020788d0fc3183.jpg

100_2512.jpg

x3..Please dont do it.
You have a very clean ride there.
That supra wing....Should stay on supras.

txironhead

I would have to agree on not using the Supra wing, however, I've been trying to decide what would look good as a replacement for stock. Of course, I'm looking for something with function as well, seeing how the rear of the car is so much lighter than the front.

So my vote is ixnay on the Supra wing, but I'd definitely be interested in how you'd modify the stock wing.

Autobot

I like the stock look too, so I guess that Supra spoiler will just stay retired. :) The one year anniversary at the shop has passed and I've offered to help on my days off to get the car sooner.

aubeone

Autobot":1ovwjzd2 said:
Wow, it's creeping up on one year at the shop. :( Still waiting on my parts from 935 Motorsports as well. So depressed. :cry:

It took over 3 months to get parts from 935?? I contacted them a while ago about a Whiteline kit and they wanted more in shipping than the parts were worth...and it takes THAT long???

Autobot

I haven't received anything from 935 yet. Robert is supposed to ship the coilovers and brake lines for now.

kingcobb

wicked rebuilt! That looks real good. I hope we can meet up sometime in winnipeg. Lamard, is that liam? I heard his cars been at strike for quite some time now lol, its to bad, we need some more st185's on the road here in winnipeg! I'm beginning to feel like i'm the only one...the rc's getting lonely. I wanna show that mitsubishi crew what we yotas got.

Autobot

Yep, Lamard is Liam. His car was actually at Strike Auto when I went there to replace an alternator a couple summers ago. I only brought my car there since he had experience working on All-Tracs. I didn't think my car would be there for a year and 3 months now...Liam's car is on the hoist above my car at the shop.

Autobot

No pics of them on yet. We just checked to make sure they would fit and it looks like they're going to work. Might need to tie into the existing bracket to get them mounted though.

Autobot

Still waiting on the coilovers and brake lines from 935. Spoke with Rob last Monday and he said he would ship them out the next day.

97JZA80

Dam your car has been thru alot but each time you brought it back better, I can only assume when it comes back this time that will be the same situation. Is the shop waiting on you for parts or are they scratching their a$$?