My ST185 Build

Kcman91gts

Nice job on grabbing a mint condition Alltrac im still looking for one myself ...

can anyone explain how to read those maps im having a real hard time trying to figure out what im looking at .. lol ..

$200GT-4

If there's ever a safe place to add timing it's up top. I'd be running 20*BTDC timing under boost if I were you, unless that knock sensor was having a shit fit. The only time you want conservative timing is at peak torque, which is where you seem to have the most. If you're not knocking at peak torque with all that timing, you can advance it past that after the peak and your peak hp will respond nicely. Just watch those AFR's when you do it.

tissimo

$200GT-4":1kvn7dxx said:
If there's ever a safe place to add timing it's up top. I'd be running 20*BTDC timing under boost if I were you, unless that knock sensor was having a shit fit. The only time you want conservative timing is at peak torque, which is where you seem to have the most. If you're not knocking at peak torque with all that timing, you can advance it past that after the peak and your peak hp will respond nicely. Just watch those AFR's when you do it.
The stock tmic couldn't keep up with the 100*+ day, it was knocking on the top end (could physically hear it) unless I pulled the timing back.

As for the st205 ic, for the TB rubber piece the 165 can be stretched to fit I've heard so will be giving that a go. As for the actual mounting of the IC I will make custom brackets for it.

tissimo

Picked up a few parts for the car. Slowly getting things in order.

First is a aftermarket oil cooler to replace the stock trans cooler.
DSC_0213.jpg

Then Bought some wheels, 17x8 Volk GT-Ns
DSC_0222.jpg

I'll get a some lug nuts and test fit it later this week.

To fit the revolution brake kit I will need a small spacer up front.
DSC_0214.jpg

tissimo

After having the stuff sitting around for over a month, I decided to test fit.

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

Rear needs a spacer (knew it would) and front a small one as well (will need for brakes anyways).

The car desperately needs lowered as well, hahah.