just started on my rear end!

Rpz123isme

w thanks phattyduck for the parts! I have a complete doner rear end off of a camry alltrac! I am still in the cleaning process!

I am working on my car at work..... lol
worwork.jpg

A little befor and after a good cleaning
b4aftr.jpg

Just a random Pic of my car
mycar.jpg

Rick89GTS

Rpz123isme":2exvy7mm said:
w thanks phattyduck for the parts! I have a complete doner rear end off of a camry alltrac!....
I didn't know they were identical. Good info to know, thanks :)

phattyduck

Rick89GTS":1i6bk3wt said:
Rpz123isme":1i6bk3wt said:
w thanks phattyduck for the parts! I have a complete doner rear end off of a camry alltrac!....
I didn't know they were identical. Good info to know, thanks :)
The arms might be different, but the subframe, diff, cradle, etc. are the same.

Good luck with that stuff, I hope the chassis mounts are still in good enough shape!

-Charlie

phattyduck

smog7":25d1o0nu said:
^good info! I wonder how many all trac camry's came with lsd rear ends?
None! As far as I can tell, they are most similar to an ST165. The manual transmission versions have the same transmision with the button on the dash to lock the center diff, the autos have an 'auto locking' center differential... I was happy to find out that the rear diffs still have the same ratio, no matter auto or manual, SV25, ST165/ST185/ST205... it made my life much easier to swap in ST205 stuff.

There were a fair amount Camry Alltracs built, but most are rusted out as they were mainly sold in rust belt areas. I was lucky - mine was originally sold in California and only spent a few years on the east coast.

-Charlie