Magnum's ST185 project

magnum

UndaGrwnD":3dv4c94t said:
Damn, that must hit the fenders...
I knew it would sit like that in the front. I always planed on getting wide body fenders for the front. Now the search for GTS or All trac front fenders.

Landon

your trac's narrow body then i assume? dude those look soo good. can you lower the rear a bit more? or do you like it? i turned out hella good man.

lumbercis

If you're going to do a little poke like that I'd drop it as low as it will go.

Can you get some pics where the wheels aren't in shadow? I'd like to see that lip!

J.

magnum

Landon":2yfeolmn said:
your trac's narrow body then i assume? dude those look soo good. can you lower the rear a bit more? or do you like it? i turned out hella good man.
Yes it's a narrow body.

schmutzi1990

hy

have you already built in the efr turbocharger?

for winter i plan to change my stock st215 turbo on my St185 with a efr 6758.

magnum

Still waiting to receive the EFR turbo from Borg Warner, it's been almost 10 months since I ordered it!

magnum

Finally received my EFR 7064 twin scroll turbo. Only took almost a year. Well here is the start of my exhaust manifold. I had to go with a side winder manifold because with the size of the turbo and the length the runners needed to be it wouldn't fit in a top mount or bottom mount position.
IMG_4305.jpg

IMG_4306.jpg

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4308.jpg

IMG_4309.jpg

IMG_4310.jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

magnum

They are being built By RacerX fab, so he was just using a mr2 to show what they looked like bolted up.

CSAlltrac

DUDE! Where are the EFR pics. I canceled my order but I was going to get the same thing. Im just impatient and decided to wait till they are not equal to unobtainum. Cant wait to see what you make.

magnum

CSAlltrac":3ki55or4 said:
DUDE! Where are the EFR pics. I canceled my order but I was going to get the same thing. Im just impatient and decided to wait till they are not equal to unobtainum. Cant wait to see what you make.
Here you go
IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg

magnum

IMG_4355.jpg

IMG_4357.jpg

IMG_4358.jpg

Manifolds are done. When I receive them I will have to make water and oil lines, a mid pipe and intercooler pipe work. It's slowly coming together.