89Alltrac's 90 ST185

89alltrac

Hey guys long time no post, I currently still have both of my tracs, and just finished painting the 185 and am starting to rebuild the 165 for this summer. As of right now it's still stock, only a pair of work emotion rims on the back to replace two flats. Excuse the crappy pics, better ones to come soon, Enjoy!

Shaun

Day 1: Bad tires, sitting for a while, in desperate need of a tune up, and peeling clear coat with a bit of rust
Image112.jpg

Image111-1.jpg

Image110.jpg

In between: tuned up, rust removed, flat black primer/in the booth
Image127.jpg

Image133.jpg

Image151.jpg

Today: freshly sprayed and ready for summer :) (with the exception of my rims)
Image155.jpg

DSC03771.jpg

DSC03775.jpg

DSC03776.jpg

DSC03774.jpg

DSC03777.jpg

DSC03773.jpg

alltracst185

I hope that you are not driving with staggered sized wheels from front to back!!! :twisted: That will kill the diff and drive train. :wink:

Kcman91gts

Thats a shame that someone was just letting that car sit in their backyard neglected .. like a houseless kitty ... not fair..

But nice job bringing it back up to spec and looking good , what part of ontario did you manage to save it from ?

89alltrac

RedCelicaTRD: lol I agree the flat black is definetly not a look for the 5th gen, and yeah forgot to mask off the tip

alltracst185: I know, just used the WORK's as a temp to get my tires patched, back on steelies for now.

Kcman91gts: Thanks, I saved it from KW it was sitting at the side of shop for a long time guys finally just wanted to get rid of it so when I found out I snagged it as fast as I could.

Nikke

I'm thinking of getting my alltrac sprayed with flat black. The flat black primer looks awesome as it is in the pics.

Maybe some parts of the car would be nice to spray with glossy black.

Red paint looks good as well, nice job