Close/lock

DudeMan

Nice and clean, good colour too.

I feel like I'm the only one of the only guys on here who hasn't dropped his engine.

Good luck fixing it up man.

mx6er2587

Looks great. Being leak free is a wonderful feeling. I'm almost there with mine. almost. lol

how much for the wheels?

You wont find one of those heater core pipes easily. They are not available from the dealer. Need to find them used. You will also have to pull the
heater core box out. You will need to remove the dash pad to do this correctly. My first time I pulled all the boxes and put the heater core box back in and I broke the seals between the pipes (there are two pipes clamped together for the heater core pipes) and had to remove the whole
setup again when it leaked. If you can resize that pipe do it. Replacing
it will be a whole pile of work.

Toy&LexTech

Went back to the "flower" wheels because i think they look better on a stock car, the other wheels would have looked better if the car was lowered. i have no intention of lowering it so stockers for now.

As for the heater pipe: i rounded it out again so it looks normal and fits the hose without leaking. i worked at a toyota dealer and lex dealer for a while so i have had the chance to practice on other peoples cars. mine unfortunatly was the worst i have seen but i got it good enough.

I am looking for a stock radio or a nice 10ch aftermarket one and the ALT ducting and a set of floormats
just incase anyone reading this has any of that

DudeMan

Damn I love that colour.

Why not just sell the low profile tires and replace them with beefy ones?

Gets rid of the 'should be lower' look, plus big rims with big tires look great on All Trac's.

Sorry, I've had stock rims for a long while now and I just cant wait to get rid of them.

Your tint looks really good too, do you know what percent that is?