Project: Black Trac- She's gone!

Landon

dude, i would totally worry abou it, but i think i'm in the same boat as you. someone gave it a horrible paint job before i got the car, so i am not to concerned about the paint, also i need some body work behind the real wheels. the right side is really rusted. but i definitely want mudflaps eventually. i love the look. but the stockers made things look really funny with the wider wheels. i'm thinking do something custom or get an aftermarket set. the nice ones are pretty $$ so i might wait a lil while. but thanks for the advice anyway. do you use something different for winter? i want to get a set of winter wheels/tires cause i have to drive year round..

CMS-GT4

I have strange weather here, so for now I use the same tires all season. I may consider another set if we have a winter last the last.

GT4times2

All I can say is: ON POINT!!!

The wheels look great. I love the look. I'm curious, have you tried them without the rear spacers? Do you have pics of the car without rear spacers? I'm just curious. Don't change a thing. The car looks great. Just needs paint/body work, and you're set. :notworthy:

Landon

GT4times2":39zwavop said:
All I can say is: ON POINT!!!

The wheels look great. I love the look. I'm curious, have you tried them without the rear spacers? Do you have pics of the car without rear spacers? I'm just curious. Don't change a thing. The car looks great. Just needs paint/body work, and you're set. :notworthy:

hey man, i did have to use a spacer. : ( the wheels hit into the shock before it even began to bolt on. so thats part of my long wait, had to order spacers after everything else got to me. but thanks a lot! and yeah i know body/paint work is definitely needed. i have plans, but they'll prolly be down the road aways, other stuff comes first. (well besides rust, hopefully take car of that this summer)

don- i sure hope i can make it up for that! are there any car meets around that time as well?

2_Liter_Turbo

Car is coming along great man! Have you gotten a rear sway bar yet? If not not, I really recommend it! I installed a whiteline in the rear, and the car feels much better! Oh, I think I'll be moving up to Northern OR in August, so we'll have to get together to snap some pics of the alltracs!

Landon

hey man, i don't have one yet, but definitely have plans to get one. i've heard that it definitely helps the rear of the car out and that its a good nexty step after coilovers. and where are you moving to? sounds like some good plans.

2_Liter_Turbo

Looks like I'll be moving to Salem as of right now. Plans may change, but I'll still be somewhere in Northern Oregon I'm sure, ha ha. I just graduated, so I need to find a job!

Landon

sweet sounds good. what did you graduate with? good luck with the job search. i know it can be tough.

Landon

oh really? nice. i actually was doing civil for awhile. ended up not being my thing, but i think it would be fun some of the stuff! i'm sure it'll go good for you. prolly find a good job in portland area maybe. but either way, we should definitely have a lil alltrac meet in portland area sometime. i've only seen one other one in my life! lol.

Landon

photographer friends with skills.....

73527_1707374243089_1200040318_31938785_255553_n.jpg

mike325ci

looks pretty good... the huge width makes your mudflaps look dinky in comparison... time to get some rally-style flaps! :)