My goodbye to my baby

bauers22

I have a 88 alltrac with a 91 motor has a newer ct26 all emusa hardpiping stage 2 clutch fmic greddy bov boost gauge the outside in decent shape (cleans up good and trying to upload pics) has one minor dent no rust use to be i fixed it the owner before me cut the spring (a** hole) looking for lowering springs has a short throw shifter and the interior is a lil rough the from seats are bad but looking for some new ones has 81,000 miles....i broke my axle replaced it waiting on my stub shaft... thats bout it im looking to upgrade some stuff if anyone wants to give me ideas help me out i just got into the alltracs

motor.jpg

fmic.jpg

celicasidepic.jpg

88gt4DE

Im kinda diggin the black wheels 8) Good luck with your project ... More pics when ya can ...

bauers22

thanks lol im looking for some new shoes lol those my winter tires ha only got to play with it for a little in the winter ; [ but will do

bauers22

should be getting my stub shaft in a week or soo and im also wondering what should i do soo i can push more boost

bauers22

i traded for a 85 ae86 with few mods a supra celica that needs a head and clutch and 300 bucks i couldnt pass on that i will be getting another alltrac tho

88st165

I co own an ae86 with my buddy and its pretty rough. Def not as cool as the alltrac haha. Good luck with it, post some pics.

bauers22

this one pretty cool has a little surface rust on all the wheel wells not bad tho faded red paint completly built t50 tranny and built rear end was a drift car in indianapolis has a rare japen front lip rare black 282z wheels konchi suspension oil catch can msd ignion and little thing dont to motor