Remodeling my Dash

I've begun to do a little interior decorating, thanks to Rene for a little Stack 101 education, its much appreciated since I have so little time to do things now.
This is just a mock-up, the boost gauge bezel is now black

Pats_stack_2.jpg

Pats_stack.jpg

mike325ci

very nice... was it a custom job-- the gauge CF part?

i've always loved the stack units; was planning to do it on my old SW20 MR2 -- when i was shopping around, i found that pegasus racing had them for the best price... might be different now, but you can look there, alltracst185.

alltracst185

mike325ci":2u046u58 said:
very nice... was it a custom job-- the gauge CF part?

i've always loved the stack units; was planning to do it on my old SW20 MR2 -- when i was shopping around, i found that pegasus racing had them for the best price... might be different now, but you can look there, alltracst185.
will do thanks Mike!

GT4times2

WarTowels":1pvxgt72 said:
Stock radio?

Hot.

:p

LOL...Pat doesn't listen to music that much, these days. (And Lord knows these Islanders love their music :lol: )

His old Reggae CDs are all scratched up anyways... :lol:

Looking good man. Now hurry up with the paperwork. People are waiting!! :pissed:

deecee

Nice Pat, but from the desc. I thought you were going to rebuild the whole dash like I will be doing lol

Meurz

You can either use a gearbox signal pulse amplifier or a (wheel) speed sensor like I do. It uses a number of rotating (ferro) measuring points (5 studs in the hub in my config) and the tire circumference to measure speed and distance.