gt4 to gt2 =(

dirtygt4

ok i went from a st184 with a busted fuel rail cut and heated coils to a rusted out alltrac with 200k miles well im going to try and swap the 2nd gen 3sgte into another st184 however i want to do it in a convertible well what parts are needed to make a halftrac or gt2 i have a 3sgte exedy stage 2 clutch kit and f1 racing lightweight flywheel i know i need a 5sfe clutch disc but what else... i have the alltrac (gt4) already for now its a dd

MWP

What the....

If you want people to help you, or even be able to understand what you are saying, trying writing in sentences.

dirtygt4

hello,
my first celica was a nineteen ninety one st184. I had replaced the motor three times, the transmission one time and two different sets of linkage cable. I ended up trading it for the st185 i have now, which is rusted out from the rockers back.
i need to know what all is needed to build a half trac or gt2 i have an exedy stage 2 clutch for a 3sgte and an f1 racing light weight flywheel what else is needed?

Terracar

Honestly, you pretty much have everything you need. You have to correct harness which is the correct orientation, the engine. You could use the existing 5s tranny. Only thing I would anticipate need to mess with would be the ECU plugs from the body harness. Otherwise your swap is pretty straight forward.

-Terracar

dirtygt4

well as of today the car is leaking oil so im trying to sell the whole car and buy this gt out of the junkyard and buy an st205 clip or motor tranny ecu combo thing i really need help

wow.. so if you do get this gt out of a junkyard, what are you going to do with the current alltrac??? ill be interested in it..