Sleeper`s 9 sec st165 :-)

sleeper

Didn`t really like the idle and cruise with my old 1600cc injectors.. and from what i have seen, these injectors are alot faster than the old 1600cc so idle will be better.. ( i hope.)

sleeper

Well, the car is alive :D
And running stronger than ever.

The welded center diff is holdeing up fine, but with a welded rear and center diff it`S a pain to turn in small places, feel really bad for the car every time i do it..

But on 34psi of boost i can`T get any grip in 2 gear. Just put my foot down at 3000rpm , and as soon as i hitt full bost all 4 breaks loose...REALLY fun.. ( i must say that my toyo proxes t1r ( 225\40\16) tyres is 2 years old.. so hope i can get more grip with some new ones..

Have a video of it, will try to post it as soon as possible..

Klas

NICE!
Can´t wait for the quarter mile times on this beast.
Hopefully I can fire up mine this month aswell.
Are you gonna get it on the dyno this year?

sleeper

magnum":hw5ftpwu said:
So what times did you run?

Well,, with a 2.12 sec 60" and wheel spinn tru 2 gear the times are so damn bad that i don`T even want to tell you.. :lol: :lol: ( but it traped 139mph, in REALLY hot weather.. ( 88F in the shade, intake temp started at 113F and was 135 when i crossed the finish line.. )

I`f i only could find a damn night drag race..

sleeper

A few pictures of the car this year.

Attachments

• celica 1.jpg
    celica 1.jpg
    582.2 KB · Views: 2,143
  • celica 2.jpg
    celica 2.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 2,143
  • celica 3.jpg
    celica 3.jpg
    681.6 KB · Views: 2,143

sleeper

Just got back from the track. :D :D

Will post a vid of it later, but for now: here`s the time slip..

Attachments

• 20120604_121207.jpg
    20120604_121207.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 2,116

ZeroDrift

Awesome time!

I'm very curious as to how the transmission is holding up to the power and launches. How does the car drive with the rear and center diffs welded?

Klas

Well, 15.07 sec isn´t that fast :rofl:
Just kidding, very nice! where did you run? Sweden?

sleeper

ZeroDrift":2kll91g2 said:
Awesome time!

I'm very curious as to how the transmission is holding up to the power and launches. How does the car drive with the rear and center diffs welded?

It`s holding up good, guess it will brake at some point, but haven`t happend yet.

The car is great to drive with the diffs welded, but that`s only at above 20mph.. parking and hard turns at really low speeds is bad..

sleeper

Klas":wqn0rzyu said:
Well, 15.07 sec isn´t that fast :rofl:
Just kidding, very nice! where did you run? Sweden?

Ran at DHB in denmark this weekend.. But only got 3 runs since the wait was over 2hr each run.. :( So next will be in august at gardemoen raceway ( witch is alot better)