Toyota_Todd...the trilogy. New pics on page 2

Toyota_Todd

darthripley":28zlkwpz said:
looks great Todd! so clean & minty fresh 8)

is that an ARC or Bay Area TMIC?

Thats an ARC intercooler. Its better than the OEM, but not as good as a FMIC...but you have tried them all too, so you know. I noticed when I put it on that the boost had to actually be turned down because its more efficient. Its back to raining today with more seasonal temps, so much for the wash job!

jonstew

She's looking really nice! Seeing these pictures makes me wish I had never sold the car but I know you will take good care of her. I'm looking forward to more pictures.

Celicatuner92

Can't wait to see this car in person when I get a chance to come your way. Its so clean I will have to refuse taking pictures with it and mine. Lol just kidding.

jonstew

celicat93":2nquten7 said:
Wow Jon, I wish I had known about this car before I bought mine. It's gorgeous!

I know it sounds weird but I was REALLY picky about who got to buy this car. Todd promised she would live in a garage and knowing how Todd kept his grey '92 I knew he would love the car and make sure she lived a priviledged life. I had this car in my garage for 3 years (at first I was going to fix it) then it waited for Todd for 1.5 years to come up with the adoption money. I miss seeing the car everytime I open the door to the garage but two All-Trac's for me is too much (I'm kind of looking for an MR2 to take her place).