ATX CS.

CSAlltrac

Big update, Motor is in with a new clutch. The wiring is done with everything in its place. Now the list is real short but real expensive.
Temp021.jpg

Center1.jpg

Centerforce.jpg

Bay3.jpg

Bay5.jpg

Bay6.jpg

CSAlltrac

Heres some good pictures with a real camera. Also put some finishing touches in the bay. The IC piping is almost done too, just need to clock a few parts in the pipe.
Bay001.jpg

Bay002.jpg

Bay003.jpg

Bay004.jpg

Bay005.jpg

Bay006.jpg

Bay007.jpg

CSAlltrac

Pepto pink, I did it cuz it was one of my bros fav. Colors. Hes the one that got killed by cops a few years back. You will only see a little bit of it when mani. And turbo is in

MWP

CSAlltrac":m4bvm7f2 said:
Pepto pink, I did it cuz it was one of my bros fav. Colors. Hes the one that got killed by cops a few years back. You will only see a little bit of it when mani. And turbo is in

Thats a nice idea... :)

CSAlltrac

So the build is going to take a big turn. The supplier of the borg warner efr 7064 I was planning on running told me that I probably wouldnt be able to touch that turbo till this time next year. Im not waiting that long so Im just going to go a different route.Im going to go with the road rage kit from KO racing with the optional precision turbo 5128. Im stoked I found this since it also is a newly developed turbo with billet wheel.

CSAlltrac

Not much of an update but I am getting the car ready for the turbo kit I just bought. I found a screaming deal on a GT35R kit by KO Racing. Going to have a little more lag than I wanted but Im sure Ill manage. Pulled the car out today and put my mid-pipe back in along with my cusco brace. I painted the brace white with base coat clear coat, it turned out pretty good. Not to worried about it though since it takes a beating. Also started to cut the car with 2500, slowly getting rid of every ounce of orange peal. More to come in a few weeks guys, the really fun stuff. 8)
c2a2d3f7.jpg

23f896e3.jpg

ffa087da.jpg

CSAlltrac

Super bored at work lastnight so I sprayed this. :D Its key lime by PPG, this thing BLOWS up in the sun. The picture really doesnt do it. I did it for my garage wall but after seeing it, it might make it on the car eventually even though it matches nothing! Then again my bay isnt exactly coordinated. :|
285a0854.jpg

GT4times2

I love it. Not sure where I'd put it, but I love it. You spray very well. I can imagine how nice it is in person. I'm loving the work!!

CSAlltrac

Let the fun begin :D Finally have most of everything I need. Will be ordering my BOV monday, my radiator will be here monday, I still have to redo the hotside of my IC. I have to find the correct A/N fitting for my drain back, then its vacuum stuff. Still need some fluids as well. My tuner already sent me my E85 base. Starting to get real excited.
35RCelica140.jpg

35RCelica141.jpg

35RCelica142.jpg

35RCelica143.jpg

35RCelica144.jpg

Landon

wow... dunno where i have been with this one. looks soo good man. well done. love the color of the car and the valve cover. is good! oh and gimme your white toms! lol. keep it up!

CSAlltrac

Landon":34ewxt92 said:
wow... dunno where i have been with this one. looks soo good man. well done. love the color of the car and the valve cover. is good! oh and gimme your white toms! lol. keep it up!
You can make some just like I did,
Step 1, find 89-90 Camry V6 in junk yard
Step 2, buy wheels and paint them white
Step 3, make some stickers. 8)
Step 4, tell everyone they are real

CSAlltrac

Got the radiator today. Jesus its huge! I have to change a few plans due to the size. The thing I was most worried about will work after all. I didnt think the new configuration of my hot side intercooler pipe would fit but it did. Cant slide a dollar bill through it but it does fit. The pipe is not welded hence the masking tape. Keeping my fingers crossed that the stock fan will fit, I had plans to use another fan I had but that is out the window. Have to find a shorter water jacket connection for the turbo, the 90 hits the radiator with the one on it now. Heres a few pics of it all, Im in love with the new view through the hood. 8)
TEMP3140.jpg

TEMP3141.jpg

TEMP3142.jpg

TEMP3143.jpg

TEMP3144.jpg

Landon

i didn't read closely enough on that, wanna sell the cover? lol. or is that color easy enough to find?

toayoztan

Looks good, just make sure you take into account your motor may rock back and forth to the radiator, given your very minimal clearances.

Bryan