My 90 alltrac project ( being parted out )

Celicaatrac

Memorial post for my old girl rocky road

ecd38e7f7f699d8f3a8677ed9b829036.jpg
4c7d9e1f37d0f7e17cb26cc87c772736.jpg
7c07719bfd1e625cce14f34eae93ada2.jpg
0b215c89c74dee60ed81160a84bf50ed.jpg
fa55a915cf6d8e95fae3d5c00a738b0b.jpg
a0effe84408c6b39689cde081100da82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Celicaatrac

underscore":2zn28qv0 said:
You're back! I was wondering what happened to you lol.

A lot a lot a lot has happened!!!!

I’m in the process of getting a project car lined up. But figured I’d bring some action to my best thread.

I now have 2 kids, back to being single and back into cars lol.

Appreciate the what’s up tho! I missed my 3s fam

gt4tified

Looks like this might be a reunion of sorts...I also decided to restart my project and get my ST185RC back on the road. It's gonna be a process though, because I'm also trying to build my home this year. Glad you're back though. #celicasupportgroup

Celicaatrac

gt4tified":hmsybhc1 said:
Looks like this might be a reunion of sorts...I also decided to restart my project and get my ST185RC back on the road. It's gonna be a process though, because I'm also trying to build my home this year. Glad you're back though. #celicasupportgroup

Hell yea! Year of the dragon hahahha

Celicaatrac

GUYS GUYS GUYS!

Who wants to see rocky road be restored!!!!!

May have found the local owner. I’m prematurely posting but I’m just way to thrilled!

underscore

That'd be crazy if it hasn't gone very far over the years. Nothing ever seems very long ago now but I check the dates on thing and holy crap time flies haha.

Celicaatrac

underscore":sptcige3 said:
That'd be crazy if it hasn't gone very far over the years. Nothing ever seems very long ago now but I check the dates on thing and holy crap time flies haha.

RIGHT!!!! Man I’m high on joy right now. I go check it out tomorrow. Have a body guy on hold for when I’m ready to reinforce and repair the frame