1988 Alltrac - Fiona - Running and doing just fine

UtahSleeper

760gt4":23we85kv said:
Any updates on the car?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Wow, didn't realize it had been a year since I last updated this. I will have to find some of my most recent pics.

Overall, no real updates. She has been running great. I drive her once every week or 2. Still need an alignment though......and a new steering rack.

Hoping sometime in the next few months to replace my muffler and build a air filter enclosure so it doesn't suck engine heat in anymore. I have been busy with a Beetle for a friend that should be done no later then April.

UtahSleeper

Wow........I say I am going to update this and then take over 2 years to realize I still haven't. Most of my Alltrac, and other car projects, are on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/user/UtahSleeper)

Here are a few recent-ish pics.

2020_1.jpg

2020_2.jpg

2020_3.jpg

All I have really had to do in the years is replace a boot on the steering rack and new rotors.

Other things I did was make some coilovers, install 7th gen seats, get wheels and chop a muffler. The 4th gen engine still runs amazing.

88gt4DE

Still looking good , I also am still Gen1 and runs great. I've been meaning to update also but the stupid pic hosting thing ... GRRRRR :x. I've had to re-do my page little bits at a time and find the pics. Very annoying.