88 165 Project "Racetrac" had to sell and now dead :(

ReDRuM

OMG! I'm actually tearing up. What a journey and such a sad ending.
Im just slowly building up me 88 Alltrac. Just sorting out basic suspension ... KYB AGX ... You did an amzing job . Certainly a labour of love

TRDTurko

luckily I have another shell which I will be starting to work on this winter and it will get pretty much every speed part this car had and then some.

CMS-GT4

How did you like those NS wheels? I almost picked up a couple as spares. They looked pretty close to the 050. I was wondering the weight on them.

TRDTurko

CMS-GT4":1bh6dp62 said:
How did you like those NS wheels? I almost picked up a couple as spares. They looked pretty close to the 050. I was wondering the weight on them.

I mainly got them because they were the only wheels in the style I wanted in the size and offset I needed that you didn't have to sell your left nut to buy. they have way more room to the calipers than I need because the spokes are curved and they could pretty much be dead straight. I think they were a bit heavier when I weighed them than the sales rep quoted me. I got something like 21lbs a piece so I wish they were lighter but that's why they don't cost so much. Otherwise they work for me but I think I will eventually get a set of 16 in race wheels made. sucks that the 165 needs such a low offset to clear the rear struts. a 10 in wheel would have to be a 0 :twisted: