Where's this go!? Part 1 of ...?

my3sgte

A "buddy" of mine took my car to his shop awhile ago for the top end rebuild. It ended up being his buddies shop and it ended up getting shut down by police so who knows what was going on there. I have been re accruing parts that were MIA after that exciting time of my car. They tossed the fuel tank and cover also just realized the coolant tank was gone and the intercooler along with the support arms under engine were not connect (all in car) as well as a lot of other stuff. I got almost everything now to get it all back up and running...fun times...so I have a feeling I will be posting this question a few more times. Next main part is to run new fuel lines and rear brake lines. :(

1- any idea where to get the bolts for the crossmember sub assembly's (front end)
2- what's the best way to test a clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder?
3- where does this vacuum line go?!

Thank you!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 1,527

2RM

1- any idea where to get the bolts for the crossmember sub assembly's (front end)
2- what's the best way to test a clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder?
3- where does this vacuum line go?!

1-For crossmember bolts you can use bolts from any FWD celica of the same body style maybe even camry... Try your local junk jard or you can get those at your Toyota dealer. They should have em or can order.

2- Clutch master and slave are very cheap from your local autoparts store. I got mine at advance for way under a $100 for both. It takes about an hour to swap them out. So I would just replace when in doubt.

3- I think that's the line going to charcoal canister...

underscore

Vacuum line diagram shows that line going down through one of those little filters and into some sort of VSV.

Lamont

Looking at my motor it looks like it connects to the valve just under your hand in the photo. The weird looking thing with the adjustment screw on one side.

my3sgte

Ok ya good call on the bolts! I replaced a few generic ones today from menards...I figured the clutch cyl was cheap enuf just to replace, good call again!

That line has a ball bearing in it I just realized also, that valve with the adjustment screw doesn't have an empty spot :/ along with charcoal filter :/
:shrug:
Do you guys have the vacuum diagram by chance I could see? May be re routing a bit....

Thanks for the quick response!

88gt4DE

They threw out the fuel tank ? wtf I'd be :x Don't they know you cant get that shit anymore ?

my3sgte

88gt4DE":21giz2o4 said:
They threw out the fuel tank ? wtf I'd be :x Don't they know you cant get that shit anymore ?

Ya! Sorry Im slow... this: :bangshead:
I had it shipped from Japan :bangshead:
More mad about the tank shield now but wanna get one of those chrome ones (looks perdy).... :shrug:
Running new fuel lines and brake lines next :bangshead:

88gt4DE

Wow ... well good luck with the project man. You get another tank ? They are working on custom tanks on here somewhere ....