1992 ST185 Carlos Sainz #4353 - code name ICICLE

st182er

I love the effort, time and money being put into the car.

The only thing that bugs me is the stitching doesnt line up with other panels, eg center console and door cards.
Carbon dip looks a little out of place because of the gloss against the matt material.
Speakers are a little lost in the 90's

but that is just my opinion/feedback. and I must admit, I am a bit of a purist, so my styling would be boring.

keep up the good work. :)

A st185 cs that's lhd? Where are you from? I wasn't aware of any lhd sainz cars!

Love the progress! I agree with the person above me^^^ a few little details I wouldn't put on my car, but overall great work! The car looks super clean!

underscore

Most CS [Euro] are LHD, aside from the ones in the UK. RC [Japan] and GrpA [Aus] are all RHD though.

SAS0662

First of all, many thanks to everyone for your time and comments! Much appreciated...

CMS-GT4: the insert is actually perforated leather, not fabric!

ST-182er: agree with you on the shiny carbon dip; was hoping for something more 'subdued'! Will see how it turns out when everything is in place...
Panel aligning of lines (design-wise) could be better if I had spent more time and attention! With the interior out of the car in one location, myself in another and the trimmers in yet a third, difficult to do! I have to say, however, that the execution and 'straightness/continuation' of stitching in neighbouring panels (dash to centre console) is very, very good!
Speakers lost in the 90s? It is a 90s car, after all!

Mr. Altrac: the car is a Spanish market Carlos Sainz (rather fitting!), undergoing surgery in Germany, for usage in Sweden! I am Greek...

Cheers, all!

XLarge

When Uwe is finished with your car we have to do a foto shooting with our cars before you take yours with you to Sweden !

SAS0662

Eric, it's a 'must'! You know, I was inspired by the photos of the 3 CS's...
BTW, any luck with the trim piece I need for my A pillar?

XLarge

Sure ! It´s waiting here since month to find a opportunity to get it to Uwe. It´s too long for shipping without pay a small fortune for shipping.

XLarge

And yes, the pictures Stephan took of the three Sainz are epic !

sainz_221.jpg