My built gen3 2.1 stroker has been tuned

I finally got my car tuned the other night and I wanted to share the results. I wasn't able to break into the 400's due to my ignition system not holding up, but I got close. Car was tuned on pump gas with no water meth, and boost was set to 15lbs. I apologize for the poor engine pic...not a lot of light in the garage :)

08282015_dyno.jpg

08282015_dyno2.jpg

Photo-Aug-29%2C-2-40-30-PM.jpg

RallyX-GT4

You're forgiven : P
Thanks for sharing the results. Any plans to beef up the ignition side of things? Or are you content with where things are at now?

Yeah, I'm actually looking into upgrading my ignition system. I'd like hit at least 400 before calling it quits on any further engine upgrades. With that being said, does anyone have a recommendation for upgrading the ignition system? I've seen the 1zz COP conversion which seems promising.

deecee

What turbo are you running - looks shiny and I'm curious on how it is installed on the factory manifold

It's a Borg Warner s256 turbo (part of the turbo kit provided by EMSpowered when they were around). I believe the exhaust hosing was custom made to work with the stock manifold.

CSAlltrac

CELL_PROTOTYPE_X":2xpqgtpo said:
It's a Borg Warner s256 turbo (part of the turbo kit provided by EMSpowered when they were around). I believe the exhaust hosing was custom made to work with the stock manifold.
Rare and good kit. EMS made the hotside in house. CNC Stainless steel that bolts straight to the factory manifold. He also made a couple with Garrett dual BB turbos. I need one!

msanders2

CSAlltrac":2lz519pr said:
CELL_PROTOTYPE_X":2lz519pr said:
Rare and good kit. EMS made the hotside in house. CNC Stainless steel that bolts straight to the factory manifold. He also made a couple with Garrett dual BB turbos. I need one!

I had one of his Garrett GT3082R's with that custom exhaust housing your talking about. Gorgeous fully polished turbo. The kit was brand new and I sold it for $1600 on mr2oc. :( Never even got to use it