st165 swap to gen 7 AWD 3SGTE 750hp

So I've been very busy and finally getting around to working on the car. So far I've ran into some small issues.

The goal was to use the 1988 shifter and cables. They are to short and when I look up the oem shifter and cables they'll set you back about 300 dollars and Idk if they will directly work. So I'm going to have to redo the bracket1s and I'll extend the shifter cable and make it work.

I did however successfully add in the clutch and reservoir from the 88. I had to cut the clutch and re angle it do to it hitting the floor before full range of motion.

Lastly the last big problem I have is the steering. It's in the way of my driveshaft. So I gotta look at it and see if I can move the 88 steering rack into the car.

Otherwise as of right now the car has the driveshaft installed from the diff forward. The engine still has to come back out because I have to make a motor mount (passenger side) and alter that the steering so I can do my driveshaft.

After that I will reinstall the engine.

Oh I'm also needing a side feed intake. Will probably be several weeks before I get my intake and transmission parts.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... 3tYBkOCHNC

8BitBrody

I have always hated the 7th generation Celica, but I feel like you are making it a car worth driving. I'd love to give this thing a spin when you have it done, haha. Be sure to take some videos for us.