Votes: 0 0.0%
  • occasionally

• strictly street.

• Total voters

WideFNopen

ummmiono":gkdn9pxy said:
just wondering what kind of set ups you rally guys are running? suspension wise mainly. woohoo toyota comes back to rally!
[/quote]

Currently 50mm DMS suspension with gravel springs, three Hankook rally tires and one Silverstone rallye tyre. They seem to have the same tread and design but they do dissagree on how to spell. I can't spell for cht so it dosen't really bother me that much anyways lol. I also have a set of Michelin Gravel tires but they are 14 inchers and wont clear my 185 front brake conversion :doh: . As far as the settings on the shocks I am not really sure of that yet. I think that the real test and tune will happen over the course of my first three to five rallys. Right now I am still trying to make the car bullett proof as possible and hope to make Sno Drift in MI this winter.

ummmiono

alot of people have told me to go with the dms. ive also heard some negative reviews about them. aside from ohlins another company ive heard alot of great things about is proflex. unfortunately the proflex are just slightly harder to get a hold of and i could only imagine a pita in regards to service. i was asking most about spring rate.