Switch to full style
Get off the pavement!
Post a reply

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:13 pm

I don't take it personally at all. Not in the slightest. :D I don't understand why you people are all up in arms over a simple, and entertaining argument.

Why must you two resort to insults and name calling?

I don't own a Camaro, or a Z car, I have no personal feelings on the subject what so ever. But I do enjoy arguments, especially when I think I'm right. Those are the best kind.

I'll take your suggestion, and start a thread. :lol:



And, I think it's obvious Camaro's would not be a good rally cars, didn't think that needed to be stated any more than the video showed.

-Towles
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:35 pm

90% Nissan/Datsun Z
9% Camaro

::Shocked::

Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:23 pm

WarTowels wrote:90% Nissan/Datsun Z
9% Camaro

::Shocked::


I knew you were into polls. :rofl:

Can I call you "Dr. Frank Luntz" for now on?

Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:31 am

Sure. If I can call you Wrong.

-Towels

Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:38 am

WarTowels wrote:Sure. If I can call you Wrong.

-Towels


Ok, but first were gonna need to stage an argument were I am actually incorrect and then you got a deal.

My point is that I will call my car whatever I want to. If I am wrong about that then I must be a bi***, and I promise you I ain't that :wink: You have come of as being disrespectfull in this thread. Go back and read through it one more time and it will hit you. You act like an ass and then talk about how this is a freindly forum and people are getting out of line.....give me a break.

You are trying to argue with me about something that I really don't have an opinion on, I just don't really care. However when you say things like "But the "Z" is already taken by the "Z car" ". I am gonna have to shoot it down because of the way you worded it, essentially shooting down your own argument which I simply point out.


Did you have any good retarded rally vids to post or just some more retarded comments? Either/or are pretty entertaining at this point. Feel free to let em rip.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:03 am

Tazka wrote:Ok, now let's continue the topic: Supra mkIII, don't get me wrong im all into supra's, but this is not the way to drive them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyVCfqcmcGA
:doh:


Nice "redkneck drifting" vid :P

Do these cars come with LSD? I thought that the Supra was actually doing pretty good. It looked like a very predictable car. I think with the right driver a supre could do pretty good.

Here is a very sucessfull 2wd car that has a 6.0 liter motor. I think that this car is for sale right now. Awsome driver I will try and digg up some video of him.

Image

Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:25 pm

I thought that the Supra was actually doing pretty good. It looked like a very predictable car. I think with the right driver a supre could do pretty good.

Here is a very sucessfull 2wd car that has a 6.0 liter motor. I think that this car is for sale right now. Awsome driver I will try and digg up some video of him.

Rally drivers i know by person, don't see 3.0L heavy RWD car's as a good choice for a rally car. You don't really have chance in finnish rally's with that kind of a car, no matter how good you are, no matter what class you are driving.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:46 pm

It's cool dude, you can let it go.

-Towels

Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:45 pm

Tazka wrote:
Rally drivers i know by person, don't see 3.0L heavy RWD car's as a good choice for a rally car. You don't really have chance in finnish rally's with that kind of a car, no matter how good you are, no matter what class you are driving.


I think that I could agree with most of that. The best RWD rally cars that I have seen were in the early 80's. The Mustang has an advantage over most FWDers on many American stage rallys sice our dirt roads (especially in the South) are really wide and realitively smooth. On the more open stages the V8 RWD really open it up and have significant traction advantages over FWD. If I had to choose for a RWD, give me an Escort or a TR7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw9g9OTpzuo "Dancing with the Cars".

Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:41 pm

this is an awd rally car forum. you're not going to win....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTc4VIdm-o

Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:21 pm

the audis were awesome till the group b cars started killing people :(

Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:22 pm

smog7 wrote:this is an awd rally car forum. you're not going to win....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTc4VIdm-o


:shrug: Not quite sure that I understand you. Who is winning what?

Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:35 pm

WideFNopen wrote:
Tazka wrote:Rally drivers i know by person, don't see 3.0L heavy RWD car's as a good choice for a rally car. You don't really have chance in finnish rally's with that kind of a car, no matter how good you are, no matter what class you are driving.

On the more open stages the V8 RWD really open it up and have significant traction advantages over FWD.


Yup, we don't really have open stages here, most of them are narrow, bumpy and curvy.

this is an awd rally car forum. you're not going to win....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTc4VIdm-o

I thought the topic said the most retarded rally cars. Not the most coolest! 8)

Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:26 pm

The MKIII supra was horrible at rallies....its alias was the"whistling pig". Need I say more? lol

I have always hated the Ferraris at trying into rally. Althought they had some good drivers, the cars were always bleh! Anyone have any vids?

Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:34 pm

Image :twisted:
Post a reply