st185cs rally car

tybrinturbo

Showkemp":1tp31z1i said:
tybrinturbo":1tp31z1i said:
my new brake kit
[http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj151/tybrin/?action=edit&current=DSCN2128.jpg]

toyota sienne rotor and alcon caliper, the braket is buit by dms in montreal[/img]

As far as I remember Sienna have 5x114.3 stud pattern and Alltracs have 5x100.
Did You bored stud holes on the Sienna rotors to change the PCD?
What is disc diameter? I see that it fits in 15 inch rim with no problem.

no problem for 15 inch rim, i drill new holes, i have the same setup for the back

gt4-cs002.jpg

BNZ

What's the spec on the DMS Gravel springs ? Rating (hard coil part and soft coil part ) and Length ?

What are you planning for windows? I see you removed door bars. That is illegal in US. Hope its allowed in Canada. BTW we calculated that converting to manual window cranks saves no weight. I am going back to electric. I however am planning plastic rear hatch and door windows. They are made in UK now and used on several Mitsu and Subi cars here in US. They have a set for ST185. No door frames needed. Very inexpencive. Good luck with DMS. If you are beginner they will last for a while. If you are fast they may not survive even one event. Also you will need rear wheel scraipers for rear or kiss your rear calipers good buy. I also hope you have resourses for urethane. You will need horizontal skirts from the back edge of the floor to rear control arms.
I see you didn't do front end caster correction. It helps alot.
What are you using for rear brakes. Idealy should be same as front but with smaller piston diameter.
There is a dog transmission and quick steering rack made for this car. Quickner also works but requires electric power steering pump.

Ask me how I know all that...........
Nice welding.

tybrinturbo

for sale 20000$

includ brand new dog box tranny
aem dash
autronic ecu antilag
stroker 2.2l
dms suspension 50mm
4 alcon caliper
tilton pedal box
Cusco rear diff