all trac lovers i need your help plz

dannyboy2012

ok i bout an 88 all trac the motor was taken apart and instead of rebuilding i bout a gen2 motor for 700 buck no ecu and only part of the wiring harness so me and my dad put the motor in mostly dad most of the wiring hooked up had to change some from the gen2 harness and and no start pulled out the multi meter and got no sprak and no reading on some plugs such as distributer and a few more the starter turns the motor but no spark and the fuel pump isnt working the relay clicks but no pump my dad seems to think that it could be a problem with my viper car alarm cuz its kinda screwy can u guys give me some help. PLZZ :shrug:

UtahSleeper

It is not good practice to post the same question in multiple locations. I have sent you a link to possibly help with your troubleshooting.

Remember, search is your friend. Spend some time learning the terms and you should be able to find more info :)

Caconman424

dannyboy2012":2ef3hy8a said:
ok i bout an 88 all trac the motor was taken apart and instead of rebuilding i bout a gen2 motor for 700 buck no ecu and only part of the wiring harness so me and my dad put the motor in mostly dad most of the wiring hooked up had to change some from the gen2 harness and and no start pulled out the multi meter and got no sprak and no reading on some plugs such as distributer and a few more the starter turns the motor but no spark and the fuel pump isnt working the relay clicks but no pump my dad seems to think that it could be a problem with my viper car alarm cuz its kinda screwy can u guys give me some help. PLZZ :shrug:

What?