My 1991 GT-FOUR RC #1172/5000 st185 in Oregon

OregonGT4RC

Wanted to say hello to everyone. Here are a few pictures of my 1991 GT4 RC that I am restoring/modding in Oregon. I have had to clean up quite a few issues that the previous owner in Japan happened to have done to the car.

Issues fixed:
1. High pressure P/S hose was destroyed, fixed that and had to replace all the drivers side bushings as the fluid has deteriorated all of them. Went to White Line Poly bushings.
2. Drivers and passenger pillar trim was ripped. Sourced the proper fabric and re-rapped the pillars back to OE specs
3. Steering wheel was an Ebay one with a Momo Toyota authentic horn button. Sourced and replaced with proper Momo Corse polished one
4. Starbo Turbo Timer was half assed mounted. Re-located it to the top of the dash for easier viewing,
6. Shift boot was destroyed. De-stitched the OE one and sewed up myself a good black leather one.
7. Check engine light was on due to a bad WTA/IC sensor being inop. Cut and fused together to keep the car thinking its not inop. I do check fluids before every trip
8. The lower grill mesh was destroyed so I sourced an OEM one and replaced

Pieces added:
1. AEM True Boost gauge/controller
2. Sparco Terra wheels with Dunlop Dirreza tires
3. Momo Corse polished wheel
4. BC coilovers (Will be here friday)
5. Compomotive TH1781 wheels
6. Sparco Terra wheels
7. 25mm rear spacers H&R
8. Whilte line poly bushings up front
9. BRD poly shifter bushings
10. GT4-Play rear diff hanger poly bushings

much more to come. Onto the pictures
34028433910_a9169dffcc_c.jpg

34371796536_a58d1bf498_c.jpg

33603426203_cb20fdbfac_c.jpg

34039586866_0cf008a24b_c.jpg

33695494350_68608dde7f_c.jpg

OregonGT4RC

I actually sourced it from Yahoo Auctions Japan. I do a lot of business with a shop called EP Importers that imports Japanese car stuff.

Thank you sir!

Fugaku

What are the specs for the Sparco wheels? I've been looking at getting them too, but TireRack is always out of stock for this car. Maybe I'll get one for a BRZ or something and put spacers on.

GT4times2

Welcome to the community!! I think I've seen this car on Youtube and IG, if you're the same guy. Nice to see you here. Love that car. My favorite color ST185. Keep up the great work.