My New GT4 185, Need some help

CDN-GT4

Ah, just replace it. Most aftermarket stereos are far superior anyways.

We should get together and talk Celica's on of these days. I'll be in Nanaimo/Parksville for the week of the 19-23rd.

Corey

Hey,

Well, the clicking doesnt seem to be coming from the speakers. Ill try and narrow it down.

I'd like the keep the stock deck. The CD changer seems to be working fine and i dont get any error codes on the screen.

I've been looking at new decks though, im liking the ones with the SD disk readers.

The JDM radios dont pick up the same frequencies that NA ones do. They go up to 85 Mhz, we go 85 Mhz and up.

"We should get together and talk Celica's on of these days. I'll be in Nanaimo/Parksville for the week of the 19-23rd."

"Well Corey, we deffinately have to go for a cruise and talk cars! Hope any of that helps, and good luck! "

Defiately :) but my car still needs to get inspected and registered :( waiting for paper work. I've put 200 km on er so far and the engine problems havnt showed up yet. "knock wood"

cheers,

any more ideas would be awesome :)

corey

maxaud

I think It'd be fun to head up that way but if I were to leave the States I'd fear that I wouldn't be able to get my car back for some reason.

JDM-GT4

maxaud":3ov8oxdg said:
I think It'd be fun to head up that way but if I were to leave the States I'd fear that I wouldn't be able to get my car back for some reason.

YAY! Gigantic All Trac meet in Canada! Preferably BC!!

:oops: I wish

Corey

I'd Love to, but I'm going to have to save up my cash to get a new AFM :(

http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 1&start=30

ill definately be there for the next meet you guys have :)

Oh, and an update to my stereo problem for anyone with similar issues.

It actually seems to be coming from the speakers. 2 actually. the same 2 on each side, lower dash by door.

The clicking is interference from the engine. If i rev the engine, the clicking increases in freq along with the engine's revs. i took it into another Car audio installer (not A&B sound :mad: ) he said he's seen it alot with old toyota decks. for 500 bucks he can send it in to get repaired, or just buy a new one. lol

And to think A&B wanted to charge me $800 + because they said i needed a new amp and all new speakers to go with the new amp.