need help

eronia

Greetings alltrac guys. i've got a problem here (sorry, for my english)
I've bought a gt-four 1991 few month back. I couldn't find replacement splash shield for my gt-four because the old one just went kaput. Where can i get new or used splash shield for my car? Can i used splash shield from other toyota model?

tw2

Do you mean the black plastic cover under the engine? I doubt you could get one from another car. I don't have one at all since I put my front mount in.

eronia

But hows your car. What if you splash waterpot on the road or raining season? will it ruin the wiring or something. Can i used splash shield fron a camry or a corolla? yes, i mean the black plastic under the front fender..

tw2

I seriously doubt any other car would be even close to having the same shape. i removed mine since I had to keep chopping bits out for my intercooler piping to fit. I have not had any trouble with water and it has been like this for over a year. There is no exposed wiring down there anywhere except the radiator temp sender and all the wiring is waterproof. The only thing I was worried about was stones jumping inbetween the belt and crank accessory pulley.