BAD ENGINE IMPORTER - BEWARE!!!!

JDM GT Four, ST185RC and ST205.

Postby AWDios » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:04 pm

James yours and Ryan's situation may not be as bad, because I'm assuming you actually saw the clips correct? If so you should be ok, cause you know they're there. I'd just go get them ASAP and be done with it.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
90 White 185 with a 97 205 motor
Puget Sound Toyota Owners Club
www.pstoc.org

Formerly known as GT-Four195
AWDios
Established Member

Postby 88 GT-FOUR » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:28 pm

Damn. That's the guy I got my ST165 clip from. He had it stored in Tacoma. There was quite a bit of clusterf*ckage going on when I tried to get the clip from him. I got lucky because I didn't wait for this jackass to ship the gear to me.

However, the clip was ALREADY parted out from when it was originally on Ebay. Guy is definately a scheister. I am glad I got away with the clip as I did. I bet Rob would have cleaned out all the mods if he knew about 'em. :-)

BTW, for those in the PacNW... looks like his Tacoma base of operations is finally sick of this bullsh*t and is pulling the plug on any graces they offered him.

I hope you get this matter resolved.
Lance Zielinski
'88 MR2 SC - "Ebon SC"
'88 All-trac - "Project ST165"
'02 IS300 - "DRAGULA"
Anyone like old-school epic metal?
http://www.fatalis.us
88 GT-FOUR

Postby AWDios » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:58 pm

yeah, James and Ryan actually are getting their clips from a different guy, and it's all good.
90 White 185 with a 97 205 motor
Puget Sound Toyota Owners Club
www.pstoc.org

Formerly known as GT-Four195
AWDios
Established Member

Postby Snyder » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:44 am

Sorry about the shit business. These days its hard to find decent people. I have been dealing with Soshin Trade for 4 years. I have nothing to says but excellent things about them. There engines come with whatever you want and they arrive at your door step in about a week. They come on a scid and shrink wrapped.

Soshinusa.com

At for Efrain Ramos

Tell him Chris from New Jersey sent you.

He can get almost any engine, trans, or clips you want.

Thanks
Snyder
Club Member

Postby layzienoy » Tue May 10, 2005 3:08 am

daym that sucks, if iit had happened to me, me and my people would pay him a visit..

anyways, i had a good experience with venus-auto, i got an exeptional deal on my sr20det, well i guess that the guy[i spoke with the owner] liked me some because i spoke to him in japanese lol

if you want information on engine importers, i would send you to automotiveforums.com the 240sx nissan section those guys know the good companies as soo many people are looking for sr20det nowadays

also, Freedom of Information Act[i believe], look it up, basically for 20 to 30 bucks, you can find out daym near anything about a person, at like a hall of records or someplace, i remember someone was harassing me online a little ways back, for an all impressive 65dollars, i was able to find where he lived/worked/his background and where his daughter went to college/drom room#/and major
layzienoy
Club Member

Previous

Return to GT Four Chat