1990 Toyota Gt4 Brakes JDM

Charly003

Hi everyone,

I've been reading lot of thread on the Alltrac/GT4 but i didn't find the information I was looking for about Brakes on JDM 1990 Gt4.

I've to change my brakes pad and rotor they're dead... but I want Racing Pad/Rotor because this is a lapping car... I was looking for Hawk or EBC pad.... but it doesn,t fit because USDM GT4 (Alltrac) has only 1 Pot Caliper, mine is a 2 pots.... can someone tell me what's my option for Pads / Rotor without doing a conversion? Maybe earlier USDM Gt4 (1985-1989) has the 2 pots brakes and will fit on my JDM 1990? I really need help!!!

if I decide to do a caliper conversion from JDM to USDM what's will be the required parts? Is the caliper going to be bolt on? or i have to change the tab as well?
:shrug:

Charly003

LegacyofDan":15he5rho said:
my 88 trac has 2 pot fronts and 1 pot rears...idk if that helps...

Thnx for confirming this info! I checked on Internet and the pad doesn,t seems to have the same spec... mine is:

128mm * 53mm....

I found Subaru Impreza-Outback that has the same spec and the shape looks about the same... only thing is the spec are 128mm*54mm instead of 53...

Charly003

Can someone tell me if the Kunckle that hold the caliper braket is the same on USDM & JDM modele of GT4 1990?