what you think about these rims on a gt-four???

flipradio3

what you think about these rims on a gt-four???

tenzo_typemv2_mb_2.jpg

Speed Stick

On your Silver RC they should look good. Whats the name of those ones anyways? I actually bought my set of wheels for my Prelude from wheelsnext and it only took a week to arrive.

EDIT: And I call dibs your current wheels. I'll pay you cash in person since I live five minutes away.

gt4tified

They look really nice but look like a nightmare to clean. I'm going to 16" White SSR Integral A2 soon. How do you think those would look?

flipradio3

gt4tified":2ok99jm3 said:
They look really nice but look like a nightmare to clean. I'm going to 16" White SSR Integral A2 soon. How do you think those would look?

Nice pick however its White? I hate my current rims right now. They are the oz chronos (white)..If I had the chance I would paint them black or something...It's so hard to keep clean.

flipradio3

Speed Stick":2kei0ab2 said:
On your Silver RC they should look good. Whats the name of those ones anyways? I actually bought my set of wheels for my Prelude from wheelsnext and it only took a week to arrive.

EDIT: And I call dibs your current wheels. I'll pay you cash in person since I live five minutes away.

Sean yours didnt come with the oz chronos? What do you have anyways?

CMS-GT4

I think they will look good if you can get them in the right concavity. If those are the ones I am thinking they only look decent in the 20" sizes, which will not fit the gtfour.

Speed Stick

flipradio3":yczw8du7 said:
Speed Stick":yczw8du7 said:

Sean yours didnt come with the oz chronos? What do you have anyways?

Well those wheels were optional when the car was purchased new (from what I've read) or the owner in Japan sold them and just put the ugly ones on it. And mine came with the basic GT-Four wheels. They are a definite upgrade to what I've got and I think they would look decent on black.