Will this hub adapter fit an st205?

GTFOURST205guy

So I need a new steering wheel and I know its gonna be a momo(its now between a "tuner" and "competition"). My question is; will this hub adapter fit on my st205???

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0347244560

Here are the wheels I am deciding between:
Competition:
momocompetition.jpg

another competition:
DSCN0200.jpg

Tuner:
DSC03171.jpg

advice on which wheel/size to get would also be good.

azian_advanced

hey man. me again. lol!

i have an authentic Momo steering wheel i can sell you. this is off my sister's car and she wants to go back to stock. the Momo is embroidered in Yellow to suit her car and it includes the hub adapter too. it's a few years old but in good shape. i'd have to look for the center horn cap and it looks like it's missing a couple of screws around the horn because of some nutjob my sister was bringing her car to broke/lost nearly everything inside the car everytime she had to get something fixed..

DSC_0003.jpg

anyway let me know if you're interested and i can ask her for a price.

GTFOURST205guy

azian_advanced":uwwdhfm0 said:
hey man. me again. lol!

i have an authentic Momo steering wheel i can sell you. this is off my sister's car and she wants to go back to stock. the Momo is embroidered in Yellow to suit her car and it includes the hub adapter too. it's a few years old but in good shape. i'd have to look for the center horn cap and it looks like it's missing a couple of screws around the horn because of some nutjob my sister was bringing her car to broke/lost nearly everything inside the car everytime she had to get something fixed..

DSC_0003.jpg

anyway let me know if you're interested and i can ask her for a price.

Ya ask her for a price. I think I'm gonna go with one of the new tuner models but if she's selling it for really cheap I would consider it.