Where to buy parts for the ST205!?

Domspun

I need parts for my ST205 like suspension arm, diff bushings, etc. Anybody know a good website with good prices that ship to or is in Canada? I need to find somewhere I can order all my OEM parts.

BLOWNTACO

You can try RHDJAPAN. COM. The last time I ordered from them they needed the part numbers for the items. No biggie though....just find the sticky thread about the online EPC...and there ya go!

schweizerceli

I can order parts direct as well if you know what you need. Toyota or aftermarket.

I am extremely busy with vehicle orders and my day job but for alltrac.net members, I will make time.

There are a lot of specific parts on the ST205s that you cannot purchase from 1stToyota like you can on the ST185 unfortunetely.

GTFOURST205guy

schweizerceli":1wbl2241 said:
I can order parts direct as well if you know what you need. Toyota or aftermarket.

I am extremely busy with vehicle orders and my day job but for alltrac.net members, I will make time.

There are a lot of specific parts on the ST205s that you cannot purchase from 1stToyota like you can on the ST185 unfortunetely.

speaking of aftermarket, any chance you could get me what I THINK is a trd front lip? Its the one that the black pearl st205 project on alltrac has.